• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Millennium and Hyzer Bomb partnership

I received an email couple weeks ago from Wes (after 3 more if my emails) saying rah I could print out A return shipping label. I printed it out and shipped off my bag the following day. I emailed him the night my bag should have arrived back into his hands and then again the following day. A third email finally got me a reply about five or six days later saying that millennium had drop-shipped my bag to me. He stated that he was "waiting for the tracking number from millennium." I haven't heard anything back yet...that was Monday 12/23. Now I absolutely realize that it is the holidays and people are busy but I would hope that in the course of 5 to 6 days he would have received the tracking number for a package that had already shipped. I am really hoping to get my bag within the next few days and I will post what I think I'm here. I really think it's too bad that I only get a response every two or three emails from them but maybe it's because being in the sales world I am accustomed to replying to emails as soon as I get them. Regardless, I am happy that Hyzer bomb did not charge me anything to swap out my bag. Let's just hope the new and improved bag is exactly that

Wait, So He just let you return it and hes gonna send you another one? Ok so are they gonna do that with everyone who isnt satisfied? I mean what about the trade in program? Was there a defect with your or what? I am now confused. Please fill us in....

Well I would call that whole first run of bags....defective. If it hurts your back to wear (like literally causes a stabbing pain) and the main compartment continues to come apart, then yeah....it's defective. I filled out a Warranty Procedure
Form and the dudes at millennium accepted my request.

So just curious, is anyone else out there done this with successful results? If that is the case I will too. Also did you go to there website to fill out that form? Or did they chave to send it to u? And I agree with what u say about the part of it being defective, BTW.

Last edited:
Hey guys, haven't looked at this thread for a while, but I wanted to link to THIS thread.
It always bothered me that there was only a D-Ring one one side, but this fixes that issue. Works like a charm.

Flak3 and Grip A?

I've been doing the research, and decided that if I upgrade to a backpack it's either a Grip A or Flak3. I've eliminated all other bags for various reasons and have no interest in how they compare to these. :D

Honestly, based on the design/functionality, I'm leaning towards the Flak, but it's like 51%/49%. I like the top storage on the Flak and worry about difficulty in retrieving items in the side pockets on the Grip. But then, is the putter quiver way more awesome? I don't know. I think side putter storage would be fine on a Flak, but have no experience either way. I do like the side strapping for an umbrella or stool on a Grip without losing a cupholder, but I won't be playing tournaments every weekend so that's probably a push. I like the padding and ventilation on the back of the Grip - is it at least close on a Flak? Are the straps comfy? Does the material on the Flak come close to the durability of the Grip? Is the Flak more stable and less prone to tipping? I did have a chance to try a loaded Grip on my back, and just testing that it really did fit well and feel great, but I think if I go with the Flak then it's going to be buying it blind, no test drive. How does the comfort of the Flak compare to the Grip when strapped on your back?

What I'm hoping is that someone who has owned both, or at least worn both a little, could compare the finer points of each for me since I can't try out the Flak. They are close enough in price right now that cost is not a factor.

Any help or input is definitely appreciated.

Latest posts