• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

More Course Videos

MrDger

Par Member
3 more for your entertainment.

Calvert Road Park :: College Park, MD

Falling Creek Park :: Bedford, VA

Peaks View Park :: Lynchburg, VA

that was a hell of a 2! nice work man, i love watching these videos you make. makes my work day that much more pleasant when i cant be out playing

Nice vids, especially Calvert after the Ace Race! I might be biased on it though since Im it. Whats with VA and short holes? That was a sweet shot on 17 at Peaks View!

is that Rodrigo y Gabriella?? sick music choice...you're doing pretty good at these man...can you do Walnut Creek up in Charlotesville?

Very cool videos. I love the blurbs in the last one with the hole info and shot strategy. Great job and awesome shot!

One thing you might think about adding in those blurbs is info on the disc you're throwing.

Oh and btw, you're a pretty dang good putter.

Last edited:
is that Rodrigo y Gabriella?? sick music choice...you're doing pretty good at these man...can you do Walnut Creek up in Charlotesville?

it is indeed, and I was actually thinking about filming walnut creek tomorrow on my way back up home to baltimore, I guess I have to now :)

Very cool videos. I love the blurbs in the last one with the hole info and shot strategy. Great job and awesome shot!

One thing you might think about adding in those blurbs is info on the disc you're throwing.

Oh and btw, you're a pretty dang good putter.

Thanks for the idea, I really like it, so I think I'll go ahead and start putting those comments in.

Dude -- that shot you nailed on 17 at Peaks View was awesome -- good job!

that was a hell of a 2! nice work man, i love watching these videos you make. makes my work day that much more pleasant when i cant be out playing

Nice vids, especially Calvert after the Ace Race! I might be biased on it though since Im it. Whats with VA and short holes? That was a sweet shot on 17 at Peaks View!

I was obviously quite ecstatic when that thing went in, I knew it was going to be in range when I let go, but in...pshhhhhh. And what can I say? After Rockburn multiple times a week, short courses are a nice change :)

love the look of that magic. black putters have always gotten me. did you buy it without a stamp or just use some acetone on it?

great vids by the way.

So what's the deal with the Skeeter? I throw a Mix bag of Innova and Discraft and use a Buzzz for all my midrange shots cause its such a multi-purpose disc. However I have heard that the Skeeter is the same as a Buzzz with a lower profile. Have you thrown a Buzzz and if so how does it compare to the Skeeter? Also great shot on 17, gotta love getting shots like that on video. I am working on getting a Ace on tape.

What's up with the high pars?I'm not one of the all holes are par3 but Jesus those pars seemed to be way to high.

Great vids by the way.

He sets up a little flash drive camera taped to a small tripod. Im impressed with the quality he gets from it, and the camera plugs directly into a computer for upload later.

The pars are the ones that are listed on the tee signs which are pretty old, like before fairway drivers were even invented and the Aero was a driver. I consider them all par 3s, although some of those short ones in VA should be 2s.

yea that shot on #17 was cool, but no one even mentioned that awesome putt on #4 or the almost-ace on #10. okay, okay, so i'm the other guy in that vid...but still, lol.

on a side-note, i DID ace #10 today for my first one ever!!! :D

Great work on the vids, it's a lot of fun to see the courses like that. You really do get a much better idea of what the course is like than just pictures give.