• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mortal Kombat

sub ceroh

Birdie Member
Here is a Mortal Kombat Disc I did for Darcon. Sorry the pic is not that great my camera is not working so all I have is my cell phone.

picture.php

ahh the good ole days I remember playing and playing and I think there was some more playing. I was never good at the multi button combos. I guess I just wasn't cut out to be the world champ. haha

image gone?

Never mind there it is, that shit is awesome! Love the color too!

Finish Him!!!!

What disc is it? Looks great by the way!

The disc is a Innova Champion Beast, Dark Green Color at 170g.

Sub came by and picked up, but would not tell me what he was dying on it and when I showed up to throw today, he pulled it out and my jaw hit the floor since I'm such and old school MK fanatic.

Props to him for doing such an awesome dye job!

I dyes the disc with royal blue. I dyed the whole disc for about 20 min then reheated the water rinsed off the disc and just soaked the image side for about an hour. I always scared with champion plastic to dye it to dark but I was very happy with the way it turned out.

Congrats on your 1ST post Darcon!

That would be a useful move against competetors during a tournament. Glad I am not in the vicinity.

Latest posts