• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Most disappointing new disc of 2019

Only tried the Cipher and the Ohm and they were both pretty good.

Most disappointing disc choice of 2019 the year from Discraft (sorry did not read the full title) was finally stopping the XL in Z for any production (was in 2019 a special run Series XL in Z or CriZtal However you spell the stiffer Z mistake runs for a player but sold out in about 1/2 hour while I was at work Noon so that does not count ). Now there is not a Discraft 6-7 speed OS fairway. Look I think a 9 speed from Discraft charts is not a speed 7 fairway despite some being put at speed 7 on chart there , simply Discraft they ran out of space. I mean a 9 speed Heat can't be as wide rim as a 12 Punisher or Force. Even the Archer got fixed as it was labeled a 7 speed rim when the mold clearly had same width rim/wing or nearly same as a 5 speed Stratus and not as wide as an XL but is still in the 7 speed level when the disc looks more like those fairway midrange hybrids that have been out well over 10 years.

"Now there is not a Discraft 6-7 speed OS fairway"

Discraft literally just dropped a drew gibson tour series Z Extreme last week

Still available at sunking

Flight numbers 6/3/1/4

You have the record for the most mis-informed posts since this site was created....its so bad i cant even bring myself to quote you.

These discs are not popular. There is no demand , but you can still buy them. Go buy 3 and shut the hell up

Last edited:
"Now there is not a Discraft 6-7 speed OS fairway"

Discraft literally just dropped a drew gibson tour series Z Extreme last week

Still available at sunking

Flight numbers 6/3/1/4

You have the record for the most mis-informed posts since this site was created....its so bad i cant even bring myself to quote you.

These discs are not popular. There is no demand , but you can still buy them. Go buy 3 and shut the hell up

Why the hell is Discraft still making these for Drew? Not asking you specifically E, but just...why in general?

Latest posts