• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Most hated disc ever...other than the Groove

River.
I hate it because everyone compares them to super accurate fairway drivers, then use em a distance drivers.

I try not to use the word hate, but I have a powerful aversion to:
Wahoo - i think it was mostly the Hydra-esque plastic I disliked
Hydra - the Wahoo-esque plastic
DX Beast - the ones I threw were nothing like their Champ counterparts
Anything by Quest
Voodoo - can stand the rim
Wolf
Eagle (going to give another try though since form has cleaned up; I used to not like Teebirds but now I do)
Birdie
Gumbputt

There's probably more, but negativity is getting me down... I'm going to find my Prozac.

River.
I hate it because everyone compares them to super accurate fairway drivers, then use em a distance drivers.

So...you hate them because they offer similar control to a fairway driver like the Leopard and have the glide to pull off double duty as a distance driver? Seems like good design to me. :popcorn:

No, they dont have the control of a leo.
Id say theyre more like a short valk. Hows that sound ;)

It all works for me. :thmbup: I was just wondering if you're mad that people talk about using them for one purpose then do another or if you're not liking the mold.

groove, epic, wahoo, dragon, and im going get bashed for this, the anode. just cant get a feel for the thing at all. dosent fly well for me.

ANY NEW DX PLASTIC... I love the stuff from the early 2000's but the new stuff sucks D!(k...

I hate the Boss. I have a champ boss that every time I've thrown it I've got a bogey. I have an echo star Boss that's acceptable, but I throw the Nuke and Destroyers so much better that Boss just gets the evil eye from me.

So I hate the Striker. I hate it because I just know that there's an awesome flight inside that disc but my old man arm just can't get it up to speed. Pisses me right off.

Ape.....I feel like it is useless. It even sucks at thumbers.

So I hate the Striker. I hate it because I just know that there's an awesome flight inside that disc but my old man arm just can't get it up to speed. Pisses me right off.

I feel for you Sonny. On days my arthritis is bad, I leave the Striker in the bag and throw the Vision and even the Diamond. My Diamond is getting a lot of work this spring.

Latest posts