• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Most hated disc ever...other than the Groove

I'd say the Birdie and Wahoo split my vote for the worst disc ever.

I'd say the Birdie and Wahoo split my vote for the worst disc ever.

The Birdie has a soft spot in my heart for some reason. It's worthless to me now, but I kind of appreciate it in a strange way.

I almost grabbed a CFR Birdie with some Dynamic Discs credit the other day, too tempting.

Discraft Hornet and Lat64 Havoc for the same reason......nice n stable until the third tree and becomes super flippy.

10M brick is a good one. In my opinion, the wahoo and groove are way behind the gateway illusion. Hate hate hate that disc. I destroyed one once and took way too much pleasure in it...

10M brick is a good one. In my opinion, the wahoo and groove are way behind the gateway illusion. Hate hate hate that disc. I destroyed one once and took way too much pleasure in it...

I like the illusion, it is a great roller but other than that there is no use for it

The wahoo. Yeah it floats...but that's about all it does well

figured I would find this on the front page:)

I was the newb who got suckered into getting this thing by a PIAS manager. I knew something was wrong pretty quickly.

Whaaaaat? The only disc a noob like me can get over 300'? The king of hyzer flips? The roller of choice for big arms? Say it ain't so......

LOL you couldn't pay me a 100 bucks to put one in my bag. :p I've only thrown it in DX plastic but have so much detest for it that I won't even try it in champion plastic.

LOL you couldn't pay me a 100 bucks to put one in my bag. :p I've only thrown it in DX plastic but have so much detest for it that I won't even try it in champion plastic.

We're still talking about the Sidewinder right? Star Plastic is where it's at.

We're still talking about the Sidewinder right? Star Plastic is where it's at.

Yes we are and I may give it another shot in star plastic but I can't promise I give it a fair opportunity LOL.

I gave it a try, and I know I will probably burn eternally for saying this, but I hate the Roc... Didn't feel right in the hand and overall was not a good match for me.

I really disliked the King by Westside Ive thrown my buddies a few times an was umimpressed it was very understable compaired to other disc by them he loves it its his main driver but I thought is was crappy.

Latest posts