• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most unpopular/uncommon disc you throw?

Probably the Warrant. But that could change. I recently decided to slot something straightish between my mids and Valks, and several candidate molds are rotating through the bag. Some normal ones like the Leopard3 and River, and some less common ones like the Inspire, TeeBone, and an ancient, sweet-flying 4/10 X-Clone.

Polecat.
Though it seems to be getting more love around here lately, it's still not a popular disc in my area.

So how's the falchion fly? It's oiqued my interest a few times and here, it's done it again.

Falchion flies like a stable Champion Sidewinder. The Falchion has a ton of glide, and I've gotten some really good rips in tailwinds with it. Fun to throw. I'm surprised it's not more popular than it is...

Falchion flies like a stable Champion Sidewinder. The Falchion has a ton of glide, and I've gotten some really good rips in tailwinds with it. Fun to throw. I'm surprised it's not more popular than it is...

Yeah it's one of lat's lesser known molds for sure. Probably because it's hard to pronounce and people don't wanna sound stupid IDK.

Now that MVP is more common, and I've dropped Stalkers from my bag, I think the only truly uncommon disc I throw is the Star Wedge. I only started throwing it in the last year, but man, that thing can shape some crazy shots. So great for getting out of trouble.

Daredevil Mammoth, but probably going back to Firebirds once this becomes lost/too understable

I threw Gateway Warspears for a while before switching back to the Harp.. Warspear's an awesome disc, just not quite as awesome as the Harp.

I throw a Classic Roc for short to medium approaches. Everything else is trilogy:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lately I've been bagging a DGA rogue, I don't see them often. Other than that, I dunno.

My doubles partner bags the Rogue.

Probably a Resistor for me, though that's about to get kicked out of the bag for the Firebird again I think. I don't think many throw the Thief either.

Stratus, Thumbtrac Birdie, and a good old-fashioned Ram from about 1995 are all in my bag now.

Couldn't do without the Stratus or the Birdie.

The Ram took over for a more modern meat hook Disc I lost (a Star Starfire). Instead of buying a new one, I had an open tryout of the old OS Discs in my yesteryear vault. Had a few X-Clones, a Discraft Xtreme (perhaps the car hitting it took some of its overstability away?), Discraft Xtra, Pegasus (Pegasi?), Banshees, and Rams. The Ram won.

My buddy 46YearOldSlinger bags a Hatchet.

One of my buddies does as well, but if all the people I play with/talk to now I know of tell more if I count your buddy, it's mainly a roller for bigger arms, I use it for shaping fast hyzerflip type shots, roll it or air it out for big anny shots it's touchy though

Latest posts