• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Movement in top 10

Or....for now. Just getting over the religious thing and put courses on cemeteries. Many are on fantastic green spaces and would make great courses.

Driving by graveyards, I've often thought, "You know, that'd make a pretty sweet course,"knowing full well it will never happen.

Not once have I seen a course and thought, "Gee, wouldn't this make a great cemetery?"

That said, I've had courses bury me. :\

We used to play object golf in Hollywood Cemetery in Richmond- simply gorgeous overlooking the James River and educational as well considering the Presidents and Civil War figures entombed there.

Same here at Rosehill Cemetery in Macon GA. Lot of history there too. Dates to mid 19th century, but everyone knows it for the 1970's occupants. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to UDISC, baskets have been pulled at jarva, so what's the deal with dgcr rankings? Thrown in the towell ?

so when is jarva getting pulled

or is this all just a publicity stunt to get ppl to rush and play it

Now imagine that you went all the way from the Midwest to Sweden and wrote a review centered around the idea that it was going away... Don't get me wrong, it's absolutely a 5-star course and I'm glad I went, but the urgency seems a bit silly now.

ok well abstractly take the "urgency" part off if you can do that

what are other ppl (dgcr) reasons behind not rippin the band aid off

The way I understand it, the 27 hole layout no longer exists, and that they are down to 18 now. If true, I would think this would justify RIPing the current DGCR listing and starting a new one for the new layout.

not sure what thread it was in and i searched a few times for it

thanks to yall who pointed me in the direction of makoshika state park i played it this weekend

course is not top 10 worth as far as actual course design but top 10 for beauty

holy f i had a smile on my face the whole time

never played a course like that before and it was so beautiful

also had the fear of snakes on the backburner as im from mn and we dont have much to worry about here regarding them rattlers

once again thanks for the tips thats what this site and course baggin is all about

not sure what thread it was in and i searched a few times for it

thanks to yall who pointed me in the direction of makoshika state park i played it this weekend

I think it was actually a hole of the day a couple months ago.