• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MuhBag

NuNinja

Eagle Member
Looking to fill a spot and any other suggestions.
My bag goes like this:

Core
168 Gold Secret Weapon
150 Opto Diamond
Various(previoisly 171 SP Undertow trying 165 qjls) this is the spot I'm looking to fill. Not quite sure what to put here
172 2nd run CFD
170 SP Tsunami
165 Resistor (still testing vs lighter resistor and 170 flick)
175 Gold Flying Squirrel
175 DX Classic Roc
175 Glow Champ Classic Roc

Stretch Out
134 SL Tern(easy d)
164 JL Tern
165 VIP Sword(testing vs tern)
Usually a random

Utility/Just For Kicks
175 Z Zone
171 Champ Spider
170 SP Breaker
Another random

Putta
170 FS Pro Rhyno

It's a mess, go nuts. :thmbup:

have you tried an S-PD for that spot you're trying to fill?

have you tried an S-PD for that spot you're trying to fill?
I had a C, but it seemed too much like the Tsunami. Haven't tried an S.
Did you mean S-FD? The S-FD would do very well in that spot, but I don't think a PD would.
Haven't tried that either.

I used to throw Saints and I thought about putting that (or possibly Saint Pro or Fury) in that spot, but I don't know. :\

How does the dome compare on Ss to 2nd run Cs?
I had some limited testing with my wife's Crave. First reaction, I like it. Just need more testing to see if it fits in this spot.

2nd run C-FD's and S-FD's are like completely different discs. The 2nd run C-FD's are board flat and are more like a Teebird than a true FD (that's why they're making it into the FD2...from what I've read. In order to get the FD back to what it's supposed to be).

My S-FD is pop-toppy. Lots of dome, but truly fits that stable-understable slot. It'll hold a great Anny line, panning out and not cut rolling. From what I hear, the C-FDs are going to get back to this type of mold (obviously a little more stable than S lines)

Hope that helps!

Latest posts