• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
amps suck you saw my red one its nothing near a sidewinder, were talking sw that have a touch of turn minimal fade and decently wind resistant. the switch is terrible and like an eagle

maybe im still chasing what will never be again...

Agreed. Like i said bad amps are flippy weird.
but plasma were not that way when i tossed.

i finally went to the mvp website

impulse?

Did you mean the Virus was too US or OS?

Oh yea forgot about the Impulse. I threw one once and only vaguely remember it being US but not stupid flippy. I was still digging my beat up G* Tern at the time so I never bought one...

Did you mean the Virus was too US or OS?

Oh yea forgot about the Impulse. I threw one once and only vaguely remember it being US but not stupid flippy. I was still digging my beat up G* Tern at the time so I never bought one...

virus was like a mamba so too US

best i could find i think this is a lost cause mvp let me down

Don't you have a beat up Volt that flies that line? Because if you don't like the Amp you wont find anything that is close to a SW. All the newer classes are under or over that speed range.

amps suck you saw my red one its nothing near a sidewinder, were talking sw that have a touch of turn minimal fade and decently wind resistant. the switch is terrible and like an eagle

maybe im still chasing what will never be again...
Never thrown a SW but i've found my inspire to be surprisingly stable for a disc with no fade. Super trustworthy disc for mild hyzerflip to straight finish or when thrown flat it has a nice slow controllable turn. I always hated throwing understable discs that just roll like crazy if i missed my angle a little.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Don't you have a beat up Volt that flies that line? Because if you don't like the Amp you wont find anything that is close to a SW. All the newer classes are under or over that speed range.

i do but it took me 2 years and 1000+ tree hits to get it in that spot once i lose it my ship is sunk

i know its not going to last through the summer so im trying to prepare for the rebound to my heartbreak

The funny thing is... You cant even get a sidewinder that flies like a sidewinder, lol. The last couple new ones I have seen friends get, were star and flew more like a fresh champ Valk...

Never thrown a SW but i've found my inspire to be surprisingly stable for a disc with no fade. Super trustworthy disc for mild hyzerflip to straight finish or when thrown flat it has a nice slow controllable turn. I always hated throwing understable discs that just roll like crazy if i missed my angle a little.

fh and bh? how far do you throw it?

i do but it took me 2 years and 1000+ tree hits to get it in that spot once i lose it my ship is sunk

i know its not going to last through the summer so im trying to prepare for the rebound to my heartbreak

Ahh, yea that makes sense. You got any shops in your area? Maybe you can find a used one for a backup...

...I can vaguely remember someone talking about an FR in the last couple months they were trying to get rid of, but my brain cells don't live very long...;)

The funny thing is... You cant even get a sidewinder that flies like a sidewinder, lol. The last couple new ones I have seen friends get, were star and flew more like a fresh champ Valk...

duh thats why i want the old fr era sw back when sw were sw

now ive been trying to replace that mold and so far i havent found anything that has worked as well as that

Im mostly bh, I've never tried throwing it for distance but it works great on 320-350ish holes that need a late and gradual right finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.