• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close enough. Nothing beats my call back to old time trolling saying i talked and txt with Emac and he responded. Cale story is real tho he did/does run some leagues here haha.

I'd say the highlight of my career was just a bunch of the local pros but it was still kind of intimidating. There is a course north of here called Englewood Metropark. It has this weird cluster of tees. Holes 1, 6 and 13 or something like that. We were teeing off on hole 1 with like 5 or 6 groups waiting between the 3 tees including the top 2 cards of Open. I was kind of nervous with that many people around and not having played well till that point...

I threw a great shot that skipped into the underside of the basket on a 340ish ft hole that's slightly elevated at the tee. Had 25ish people all give the "oooh" sound at the same time was pretty cool. No tourney aces yet so that probly has to be my best shot in a tourney.

Last edited:
Excite - Tantrum - Delirium

You guys have probably seen the ad here... when you click on it it takes you to Axiom Tantrum and says it's the only disc available in the 24.5 mm class.

So the Excite is the least stable and they are touting the Tantrum as a broken in teleport. Delirium is straight to stable.

That's all I got no one has posted in this thread for a week I'm getting withdrawal.

Excite - Tantrum - Delirium

You guys have probably seen the ad here... when you click on it it takes you to Axiom Tantrum and says it's the only disc available in the 24.5 mm class.

So the Excite is the least stable and they are touting the Tantrum as a broken in teleport. Delirium is straight to stable.

That's all I got no one has posted in this thread for a week I'm getting withdrawal.

ill throw a tantrum

name alone homieee

Maybe we could get a Tantrum with Japanese food on it, the. We could have an LE tempura Tantrum.

I want to throw a Tantrum but I think I will have to get Excite'd first. It might take some Tenacity but I love wide rims even if its going to be beyond my armspeed, I'm already planning my Impulse purchase.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.