• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Plasma similar to Innova's G*? A bit less stable than Neutron?

Thinking about a Plasma Servo.

Its not as flexible as G* but usually plasma plastic is slightly domey compared to the others and are a bit less stable.

I have had 2 inspires, both had quite a bit more fade than a Crave. The ones I had were early runs, so they may have changed...not fond of them at all

Inspires sound a lot like Amps on here. I've read quite a bit of similar run to run differences in stability.

activated the gyro TOO MUCH yesterday

threw a fat rhfh line with my plaz volt that looked like " ) " went about 100 past the basket missed all the trees on my shot and you know i made the comeback putt with my ion gyro is too real if i would have thrown an innuva disc i probably would have been 50 short easy

activated the gyro TOO MUCH yesterday

threw a fat rhfh line with my plaz volt that looked like " ) " went about 100 past the basket missed all the trees on my shot and you know i made the comeback putt with my ion gyro is too real if i would have thrown an innuva disc i probably would have been 50 short easy

Did you ever get to try an Impulse? Just noticed there is one for sale in the market...

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130210

Dollar chuck'n some gyros...

like i said before he is so self absorbed its painful when i threw a round with him at woodbury he was doing this narration out loud and spent so long tryin to get the perfect view of him throwing the perfect shot and that "his way" to play the course was the "best way"

like i said before he is so self absorbed its painful when i threw a round with him at woodbury he was doing this narration out loud and spent so long tryin to get the perfect view of him throwing the perfect shot and that "his way" to play the course was the "best way"

I've played a couple rounds with him and thought he was very nice. He wanted to get video but that's cause he records most of his rounds for YouTube. Never has an issue with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woodbury, where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts