• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just learned that 20 seconds in the microwave will turn an eclipse axis into puddles of molten lava. Looks great in the dark and I'm sure it will turn when I throw it.

Those MVP guys are sneaky! Hiding the new overstable midrange amid the hype of the Nano mini. I'm thinking that since the Tensor is legit overstable that I'll go straight for this new disc instead of the Vector.

So is the Tensor going to be as overstable as a Drone I wonder? Or maybe not quite as O-stable as a Drone but b/w a Hornet and a Drone?

2nd Run Neutron Shock:
P7oceJKl.jpg

2nd Run ions were the ones with the tilted overmold correct? Those are what my Ions are and I like em, but love how the anode feels so much more.

OMG guys, im loving the shock more and more, at first i thought it was a little too over-stable to be useful for me. wow was i wrong, i was just using it at a local course where the holes are too short for it to be useful. When used under the proper conditions it is an AMAZING disc. I have been throwing it on 350+ drives where i dont want turn and i need accuracy, it just flies straight and even in headwind holds a long straight line with a predictable strong fade finish.

The accuracy i can consistently reproduce is incredible with this thing, its secured my overstable fairway slot this season for sure

The previous world record distance holder threw under his arm. I like the hole 13 missed putt response!

And where is the music? You always have great tunes.

HD music version is coming after I get out of work.

Chip gets about 350' I think, which works well for most holes we throw.

So if MVP is now addressing the true OS portion of their line... Does that mean that we can expect an OS putter next??

I imagine this disc could blur the mid/putter OS spot

If its the same small diameter like the Tangent then I expect it to double as s putter easily. I prefer the Tangent as a putter than the Ion or Anode

So I bet we see something more useful in the lineup before an OS putter happens

Status
Not open for further replies.