• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any help with the photo for the Enemies of Zuckerberg crowd? :eek:

Going strictly off reactions here, could this be the Zam/Tangent custom stamp that has been teased in the past?

Doubt it, looks opaque and the stamp marks i can see look nothing like standard neutron stamps. It's probably the stamp zam designed a while back

Doubt it, looks opaque and the stamp marks i can see look nothing like standard neutron stamps. It's probably the stamp zam designed a while back

Looks opaque to you, but I see Proton photographed with no flash and a dark background. There's a circle near the inside of the photo that looks like the center molding point (whatever you want to call it). I'm sticking with Proton version of a current offering.

Looks opaque to you, but I see Proton photographed with no flash and a dark background. There's a circle near the inside of the photo that looks like the center molding point (whatever you want to call it). I'm sticking with Proton version of a current offering.

Proton doesn't come in yellow.

Yellow-green, at least...

uczYG3x.png

And yes, yellow Proton exists.

I'll bite. Looks like Proton plastic. Maybe it is one of the drivers, or the Tangent, released in that plastic.

I was just wondering what happened to Proton plastic.. I am waiting for those Fairway Drivers to be re-released in them.

I'd guess Tangent as it would be much easier to mold in proton than a driver.

I agree. I doubt I'd buy the Tangent in Proton even though I have every single disc they have made in Proton and Neutron. Just not Eclipse because I don't night golf..

I prefer the proton because I put LEDs on the underside of my discs for night rounds and that doesn't work well with neutron.

I agree. I doubt I'd buy the Tangent in Proton even though I have every single disc they have made in Proton and Neutron. Just not Eclipse because I don't night golf..

I prefer eclipse for the daytime even. I still put an LED on those for night golf.

Last edited:
I prefer the proton because I put LEDs on the underside of my discs for night rounds and that doesn't work well with neutron.

I prefer eclipse for the daytime even. I still put an LED on those for night golf.

Really? Okay. I mean they both seem to be durable plastic, both pretty good. The difference for me is the grip, Neutron is still decent in wet conditions, whereas Proton is terrible. Terrible even if you wipe it off I mean. Proton Vector is better then Neutron Vector IMO. So I am assuming it's personal preference for most people..

got 3 neutron ions if anyone is interested. all 175g,,only one with ink. I have a thread in marketplace. Looking for one buyer or trade for Judges.

got 3 neutron ions if anyone is interested. all 175g,,only one with ink. I have a thread in marketplace. Looking for one buyer or trade for Judges.

Aww :( just sold my last 2 judges a couple days ago, i would have taken you up on that deal in a heartbeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts