• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MVP Eclipse help

I don't have pics, but I did a uv clear/blue with a nice violet bottom dye...mixed the dye a bit on the fuschia side of the deep violet I usually do and diluted it a bit. Turned out great.

That thin clear circle is always there on a champy bottom dye. Disappears with a dip or top dye...never done it but I suppose if you left a bottom dye sitting for a very extra long time, it might sink in enough to get that clear line to go away. I'm curious if it'll blur a bit over time as the dye seeps further into the plastic. My oldest bottom dye on a champy clearish disc is about a year old, clear line is still there (original was a very light pink, not much color at all).

That's interesting. If you see the pic of mine, I have no clear line. I filled the bottom about halfway and let it sit for only a couple hours. The overmold will take dye but I hear it loses its glow-ocity.

For a Halloween tournament this year I want to get a set of an anode, vector, and axis in eclipse and dye the rim yellow. Then I shall play the whole tournament dressed as Sonic. Now all I need is money for the discs and the costume...

havn't got a disc to try it on yet. i think ill have issues getting that blue shade and opaque look.

I didn't imagine it in my head with the opaque look. I just like the color scheme. I might need to learn how to dye just to make one of these. Which rit is it that still works?