• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Inertia Distance Driver

I took my Inertia/Crave out into the dirty snowcone that is my home yesterday. I don't know why, but I just wasn't quite expecting understable. After a winter of very little throwing I wasn't sure how my power/form were going to be so I put a little hyzer on it at first and just focused on smooth snap. Oh ****...It got some big air and turned and glided right into someone else's townhom...with speed. Whoops. Next throw it absolutely bombed. I went back and forth a few times (hyzer-flip line driving one right into a metal slide) and I couldn't believe the glide I was getting out of that 175 Stormtrooper. I never got a full rip because I didn't want to hit anything else, but it was working lines really effortlessly.

Fans of discs like the Flow and Sword will find this disc familiar in the hand and air...The Inertia flies understable, but it's not fast to flip like a Mamba (yes, I actually carried a more-stable-than-most Mamba in my bag for a while).

I can't give much of a review after one session, but it was fun and I'm excited to mess more with this disc. I'm probably going to have to procure a lighter one as well for max air.

I'm seeing flight numbers on a couple of sites at 10/5/-2/2 and 10/6/-2/2. Very similar numbers to an Innova Beast which has always been a good one for me.

This will depend on your arm, of course.

I was getting about 20-30' more than the Amp in the field.

I was not pacing drives off today during my round. Just by landmarks, I could tell that the good Inertia drives were reaching about 30-40' more than my best Amp drives.

OMM has similar distance to me, you do too although it's sounds as though with your break through you may have a bit more now.

I've got a 167 Purple on the way thanks for COmmunitydiscs.com. Thanks, Justin!

Guy has awesome shipping. I won't be surprised if it's here by Monday.

OMM has similar distance to me, you do too although it's sounds as though with your break through you may have a bit more now.

I hit maybe 310 at least twice yesterday on laser line drive throws. It flipped up a bit from my usual hyzer release, rode nearly dead straight/tracking a tad right, and then didn't fade much at the end.

I'd thought they said somewhere that it was the most US next.

I'd be willing to bet they go Tesla, Motion, Impulse. Satisfy the big guns, then bring out the utility/beginner understable.

On their website if you go to discs then distance. I noticed that it was inertia>motion>Tesla>impulse. I wonder if that is going to be the order or just how it worked out.

On their website if you go to discs then distance. I noticed that it was inertia>motion>Tesla>impulse. I wonder if that is going to be the order or just how it worked out.
That's stability from over to under, with the already released one up on top. I'll reorder them as we go along.

I just ordered a 155 Inertia. I normally throw 165-172. After watching the vids, there didn't seem to be a major flight diffrence between the weights. Am I right in this assumption, or what say ye ole wise testers.

Had made a promise to hold off, but the Inertia carried me to set in Motion an Impulse buy from Justin.

Er...I used to rock out to Tesla.

That's stability from over to under, with the already released one up on top. I'll reorder them as we go along.

Thanks Zam. I noticed that too a little after I posted, but didn't wish to fix it. Glad to know that it is only temporary till they are released.

Am I right in this assumption, or what say ye ole wise testers.

I don't think anyone besides Mike has thrown multiple weights yet. I usually don't throw heavy drivers, but my 174 Inertia truly does not feel that heavy.

If any of you were on the fence, I think you could go with one in the 170's and be fine.

How would you guys compare this to a champion tern? Or is it closer to the star version? or something else?