• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Terra-- the next in the James Conrad lineup

Threw the Terra a good bit today, it's pretty nice. Reminds me of the Metal Flake Teebirds I have. Overstable, but not to a crazy degree and it's got decent glide.

Got to throw a Terra today, 173gm Neutron (I think - it was dyed). Pretty impressed. Was expecting a meathook but it seemed to have a lot of forward flight and forward fading hyzer. Also threw a Tesla for the first time - very overstable. It was okay but I think I like the feel/flight of Wraths better.

Got to throw a Terra today, 173gm Neutron (I think - it was dyed). Pretty impressed. Was expecting a meathook but it seemed to have a lot of forward flight and forward fading hyzer.

Received my 174g Neutron Terra today. I had the same thought. This may be the first MVP brands discs that flew like I expected right out of the box. They're usually more stable (both, but especially LSS) than I expect from the flight numbers.

Has anyone that used to or still throws the Shock picked up a Terra? Flights seem similar from what I've seen online, but I want to know if the hand feel is close too

Has anyone that used to or still throws the Shock picked up a Terra? Flights seem similar from what I've seen online, but I want to know if the hand feel is close too

I've not thrown the shock so I realize that's probably no the best way to start this reply. That said I'd doubt very much they feel the same. The terra is a lot deeper than most drivers I have used from MVP and the end feels blunter and more comfortable than most OS fairways I have used. It sounds similar to the Zenith v. Photon.

I've not thrown the shock so I realize that's probably no the best way to start this reply. That said I'd doubt very much they feel the same. The terra is a lot deeper than most drivers I have used from MVP and the end feels blunter and more comfortable than most OS fairways I have used. It sounds similar to the Zenith v. Photon.

Honestly, that sounds like a shock.. It, the amp, and the volt were the early mvp fairways, and even though they were all chunkier than most mvp fairways today, the Shock was chunkier feeling in my hand than the amp or volt.

Latest posts