• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] My Innova Special Edition Soft Rhyno now on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been waiting to see what these would go for since I have a bunch:popcorn:

I think Discgolfmuseum.com has new ones for $75, if you have any orange or red ones you want to trade or sell let me know.

He is full of $hit though and I dint support him. All of mine are yellow or white except for one

Whatcha got for trade? I might sell but have another guy that wants some too

I have a CE Eagle New, Chains Aviars, 11x firebird, Gummy 11x Aviar, Champ Classic roc, KC Pro 11x Teebird. what are you looking for?

I've bought new ones for 30 bucks and used ones for as little as 12. It really depends on color,weight,flat or domey,condition and whether or not they're the eraser feel or the slick ones. Alot of factors . It just depends who is buying.

yea . I got good deals on a a hanful of em from a guy online. Not saying they aren't worth more or would go for more. It just depends on whos buying and whos selling.

if the op's rhyno was mint and heavy I could see it fetching 40-50

I've bought new ones for 30 bucks and used ones for as little as 12. It really depends on color,weight,flat or domey,condition and whether or not they're the eraser feel or the slick ones. Alot of factors . It just depends who is buying.

Or the hard ones

i put it on a digital scale and it is reading 176 grams. I have noticed that most of my disc are slightly heavier on my scale than their posted weight on the disc. My guess is that this is probably a 175g, is that max weight or did they make them heavier?

I have been waiting to see what these would go for since I have a bunch:popcorn:

Mine went for $40, looks like you are sitting on a gold mine. I ended up keeping the other blue one and have started playing with it. Now I understand why people want them so bad, real soft and don't wander far from basket if you miss the chains.

Why didn't you give us first dibs? You could have saved on ebay fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts