• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My PDGA #

14036. Signed up in 98. Played PDGA events for 3 years before I registered, could have been under 10,000 had I signed up when I got into it.

I joined so long ago the PDGA was too poor to have more than 4 digits in their membership numbers. :(

Copied from my email:

Alan,

Your PDGA membership has been processed.

Your PDGA # is: 53489

Very excited! I've already got it memorized. :thmbup:

I got mine last week and am 53295. so almost 200 people in a week or soo.

How long does it usually take to process once you pay? I just signed up, finally, and I am eagerly waiting to sign up for a tournament soon.

How long does it usually take to process once you pay? I just signed up, finally, and I am eagerly waiting to sign up for a tournament soon.

I think they send em out on Tuesday. I did mine on Wednesday and E-mailed back the confirmation e-mail asking for my number and they e-mailed it back to me by Friday night, before the tourney.

I think they send em out on Tuesday. I did mine on Wednesday and E-mailed back the confirmation e-mail asking for my number and they e-mailed it back to me by Friday night, before the tourney.

Both good to know. I paid Thursday or so, and am hoping to have the number in time for a tournament this Saturday; a bit like the earlier poster. Good to know that email prompts sometimes work, if they're not... prompt.

Both good to know. I paid Thursday or so, and am hoping to have the number in time for a tournament this Saturday; a bit like the earlier poster. Good to know that email prompts sometimes work, if they're not... prompt.

I would e-mail them today then.