• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My Wife is Way Awesomer Than Yours!

but for all the fun handcutting you don't have to do, you get to spend hours dealing with uncooperative software :thmbup:

but nice haul! it'll be a lot of fun once you get the hang of it
I got the same one for xmas and its great! - ask if you any questions (their tech support is top notch as well)
Software only does what it's told to do.

that's a nice gift. wives are awesome like that. my wife always hooks me up with discs etc. on my birthday.

Congrats Lopan. Does that mean you can do some dyes for me??

But my wife is WAAAY cooler. I won't tell you what she's done, witnessed and tolerated in the last 2 weeks, but it involves a lot of very graphic, obscene and degrading situations while I was in the hospital and the. Upon returning home. We'd be landfilled pretty quick if I detailed it all.

I've got it, and it's sitting in the box in my hallway. I need to clear a space for it, and then set it all up. Not sure how long the set-up will take. Ya'll with experience?
And yeah Sloppy, I'll be able to do that hot tub cat for ya now :)

I had mine functioning after an hour and had found a decent pressure, speed, and blade depth after another... but I had the vectoring (.svg, .eps, etc) pretty well figured out before I got mine, so I spent minimal time with software issues. I'm just using signblazer because it seems to work fine for anything I've ever needed to do.

My wife gave me divorce papers on Valentines Day.

I told her not to spend that much

Got the same thing in 2000 :clap:

LoPan12, that's Schweet:thmbup:
Awesome%5B1%5D.jpg

That is one sexy a$$ bran new in the box plotter/cutter. Now show us a pitcher of your wife! :thmbup:

*looks for picture from halloween a few years ago...*

How stable of a stand do I need? I'm wondering if I should attach to the wall? Also wondering how much clearance I need behind it? Or maybe place the cutter perpindicular to the wall would be best...hrmmm...need a bigger apt...
I might have to listen to the wife and throw some of my random ****e away...

Last edited: