• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Name your disc with the most aces

Which disc of your all-time has had the most aces?

Votes: 38 32.2%

Votes: 37 31.4%

Votes: 22 18.6%

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • 5+

Votes: 16 13.6%

• Total voters
4 aces with my Star Stingray, #9 Monroe, # 5 Winton Woods, # 16 Harbin, and #16 Williamsburg. All casual and all in the 220 to 230 ish range.

2 with my Ti Drone. Two days apart from each other. First was my first ace ever, straight out of the sky(#2 Labyrynth). Second was a skip ace(#3 Leviathan).

Last edited:
The beat DX Roc in my bag has 3 aces on it, one of which paid out $240. I bought it used for $5 and it's a plus mold that nobody here likes ;)

#11(old) at Nevin Park 273ft
#8 at Channahon (Community Park) 254ft
#7 at Fink Park 276ft

Last edited:
13- Rocs
7 - Teebirds
5 - Firebirds
and 15 other randoms that I cant remember

My longest ace (378') is with a Star Roc +. IDK why people hate on them so much.

The beat DX Roc in my bag has 3 aces on it, one of which paid out $240. I bought it used for $5 and it's a plus mold that nobody here likes ;)

#11(old) at Nevin Park 273ft
#8 at Channahon (Community Park) 254ft
#7 at Fink Park 276ft

2 Aces on my Pre-Barry Champ Leopard, two weeks apart. Both casual rounds, though =\

I don't have any individual discs with multiple aces, but 5 of my 10 aces are with various wizards.

My longest ace (378') is with a Star Roc +. IDK why people hate on them so much.

My longest is 280' but I've been so close on some long ones. Top, Basket and Chains from 360' - 380'. I don't throw far so I don't get a lot of chances on longer holes.

Heh. I was thumbing through a stack of old Discs in the basement and noticed one of my old 1998 Banshees indeed has two aces on it, both from short tees at Oshtemo Twp Park in 1999. (#4 and #8 back when it was a 9-holer, so it's #13 and #17 now). I hit #4 by it being lodged in the side of the basket...

4 on a soft focus: 4 different holes, two states, two people. Indianawolf has #9 at winton, while I have #11, 14, and 18 at winton (cincinnati), and #5 at windwood (houston)