• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Natural Beauties

Yeah, the guy I traded for it made the same claim and when I took it from the envelope I was indoors and it was black and I swore there was no way it was anything else and then I went outside with it and sure enough. (BTW - It's 175 and a CA mold.)

Yeah, the guy I traded for it made the same claim and when I took it from the envelope I was indoors and it was black and I swore there was no way it was anything else and then I went outside with it and sure enough. (BTW - It's 175 and a CA mold.)
Just to clarify on the above statement, the "black" t-bird originally came from DGV, I got it in a trade.

Here is another natural beauty. Always reminded me of a lava lamp.
Beast%202003%20Barry%20S.%20green-rainbow%20169g.jpg

My brother's newest scavenger find. Star XCal with two different colored stamps.

Attachments

• Matthew XCal top.jpg
    Matthew XCal top.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 118
  • Matthew XCal bottom.jpg
    Matthew XCal bottom.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 61
1st run shark

Two intersecting pink circles look cool. Not sure if this was intentional and other ones look the same. Have only seen this one (with a black stamp).
Shark%20star%201st%20run%20180g.JPG

^I bet a pink disc was lying on top of it and the dye seeped into it. I have a few discs like that cause I had them stacked up. Cool stamp.

Two intersecting pink circles look cool. Not sure if this was intentional and other ones look the same. Have only seen this one (with a black stamp).

That is a pretty cool stamp too, makes me wish I threw sharks

never seen that shark stamp before........would be uber if they put it closer to the edges like the older run discraft z...I dig those so hard.

My DGCR Eagle. The cell phone camera does not do it justice. It's a very light green/mint color w/ swirls in the plastic. Not sure if I'm gonna throw it yet or not...

Attachments

• DGCR Eagle.jpg
    DGCR Eagle.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 78

WHOA! :eek: Sharks are my favorite disc but I have never seen that stamp. I NEED it.

stamp

That is a stock stamp on a 1st run star shark. I have another but it's got a rainbow stamp and no pink circles.

Shark%201st%20run%20star%20rainbow%20st.JPG

Latest posts