• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Natural Beauties

WOW ^ u post this in marketplace? do you like halos? :D

Nikon00001136.jpg

really neat in person don't know if picture does it justice.

Um. From the pic, that is the coolest Star Wraith I have ever seen. I want to see it in person lol.

Would you sell it? I don't throw Wraiths but my buddy would **** out of his eyeballs if I got him that as a Christmas present.

WOW ^ u post this in marketplace? do you like halos? :D

It wasnt in the marketplace, but ill listen to an offer on any disc I own.

I wish I had the ability to throw a halo.....

Also, I thought I would post the sweetest purplish disc tonight, but i dunno that wraith is pretty sweet. congrats. :hfive:

Yeah, I've almost dropped teebirds completely from my bag in favor of the river. Still keep one for a little more fade. May eventually replace it with a striker.

@KAK

do it.. you'll love the River... but good like finding that dark sucker

If you had ever seen me play you'd know ive had lots of experience finding misplaced drives.

But keep your fingers crossed

You guys and your awesome rivers. I've got a opaque pink opto and orange, magenta and white GL's. The white one doesnt have any swirl to it. Almost looks like ESP plastic. Still love em though :thmbup:

I have one of the pale pinks as well...I love it..they pretty much look good no matter what IMO. I just happen to run across this one heh and couldn't pass it up.

Latest posts