• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NC

Sweet man.

We will probably meet at Albermarle at 9:30 or 10 to start the day. What do you guys think?

Hopefully, alot of DGCR folks show up....

Sweet man.

We will probably meet at Albermarle at 9:30 or 10 to start the day. What do you guys think?

I am supposed to be hitchin' a ride with DiscChucker up to Albemarle. I will see if he plans on making it there by 9:30 as well.

So tee off at Fox Chase will be at 10, we will just be having a casual round or maybe random draw doubles depending on turn out.

After that, a quick break for lunch. We can all go to the same place like a subway or Mcdonalds and do some socializing or we can all just break and meet at N Asheboro course in a couple of hours for the second round.

After that, if you have the time and money, maybe we can head to a local TGIF or whatever for some beers and dinner.

So tee off at Fox Chase will be at 10, we will just be having a casual round or maybe random draw doubles depending on turn out.

So Frank, is it safe to say that May 29th is definitely the day this is going down? I just want to be sure before I send off some PM's to others as a heads up to this event.

just one question: what route are you Wake County guys taking?

S***!!! The Mountain Disc Golf Experience tournament is that weekend... and I'm helping the TD run it. It's going to suck to miss this little get together.

On a side note, but related to the reason I can't be there... You may want to travel up to Asheville on Sunday and watch the Urban Skins. The top 4 players from the weekend tournament get to play through the streets of downtown Asheville. I know Big Jerm, Wiggy, and some other big names are going to be there trying to get into the skins round. Should be quite a show.

Have fun without me on Saturday... see ya in Asheville on Sunday,
DSCJNKY

After that, a quick break for lunch. We can all go to the same place like a subway or Mcdonalds and do some socializing or we can all just break and meet at N Asheboro course in a couple of hours for the second round.

After that, if you have the time and money, maybe we can head to a local TGIF or whatever for some beers and dinner.

No TGIF in Asheboro. The only chain restaurants that serve alcohol are: Chilis (meh), Rockola Cafe (boo), the Varsity (ripoff sports bar a la Buffalo WW, it sucks). There is a fairly good sized bar maybe 5 minutes down the road from the course called Zoo City Saloon but I haven't been there so I don't know about the eats situation. But they have pool and cornhole tourneys so they can't be too bad.

We are very lucky that Asheboro became wet recently.

No TGIF in Asheboro. The only chain restaurants that serve alcohol are: Chilis (meh), Rockola Cafe (boo), the Varsity (ripoff sports bar a la Buffalo WW, it sucks). There is a fairly good sized bar maybe 5 minutes down the road from the course called Zoo City Saloon but I haven't been there so I don't know about the eats situation. But they have pool and cornhole tourneys so they can't be too bad.

We are very lucky that Asheboro became wet recently.

Chili's ain't bad but it ain't that great either, wouldn't be a bad fall back place. Their $3 beers are nice. I can't find much info on the Zoo City Saloon so far but it wouldn't be bad to check out.

You coming out for this Bro D?

If not Albemarle, I'll almost definitely be at Del Norte in A'boro. I'll see if I can't check out that bar when I get back in town.

I've got a tag. But not sure if I can make it. I'm travelling for work for 2 weeks so disappearing on that Saturday is going to go over like a fart in church. But, I've never gad manners anyway so there is hope.

LOL! Well that's cool you've got a tag as well. I must have missed your name on the tag list. If you don't make it on the weekend maybe we can meet up some other time to swap tags.

Looks like I'll definitely be at Fox Chase but not sure I can make it out to Asheboro yet. Does anyone have a tally yet as to who is definite?