• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

need a mid range

to go along with my disccraft buzz which i throw great just hate relying on one disc, and havent really found another that i can throw as well. Any idea's on what to try. Thank you

Welcome to the site.

Do you want this disc to have more fade or less?

Meteor or hornet, depending on which way you swing. Some will say Wasp, but I think they beat in to be too close to the Buzzz myself.

edit: dammit .. curveball beat me to it.

A roc will give you more stability...I would suggest dx rancho roc

Think you might have form flaws more than need for an overstable disc

Read some of blake's arcticles on disc golf review. There are some great things there. Then, for more specific things, ask away here. It worked wonders for me. It gave me at least 200ft more on my throw, probably more.

How far are you throwing now?

first fix your form with....... a COMET

Yeah. If you're topping out under 200' you've got some fundamentals to work on and the Buzzz is not the place to start. Comet or Fuse if you don't like the bead are two easy suggestions.

Or a putter. At those distances just play putter and Buzzz rounds. Mix in a Comet or Fuse, and go from there.

Work with the slow stuff, ask questions (on here and of local pros), watch videos (mark ellis is helpful on discraft vids) and practice what you learn! I was hitting 250 with putters after 3 months of doing that!

Latest posts