• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need a new bag that fits on a GGGT go kart

1Roy

Eagle Member
I've had a ~12 year old revolution deluxe bag attached to a gggt go kart for the past several seasons. I need a new one, but dont really know which fit. Does anyone have any suggestions for some bags that will work?

Latitude 64 Pro bag. the guy I know has his turned sideways, so he can get at the putter pocket easier.

I've had a ~12 year old revolution deluxe bag attached to a gggt go kart for the past several seasons. I need a new one, but dont really know which fit. Does anyone have any suggestions for some bags that will work?

The Innova Competition bag works on there I have seen it work well as I have seen the Discraft Tournament bag turned sideways work on a GGGT cart.

I use an Innova Discarrier, with the putter pocket to the front. I use some bungie cords to keep the bag to the front of the bottom tray.
Have also used a Fade Tourney bag in the same fashion.
Works quite well.
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
I have a new fade tourney bag blue that I bought for that purpose to replace my old bag but changed my mind because I'm going to get a new cart I think.

Latest posts