• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need help changing my bag

I always like to keep a stable approach disc for wind or S shot approaches.

The 2 I use the most are:
Rhyno = overstable, w/ decent glide
Z Drone = very overstable, with not much glide

I also use my Drone alot for forehand approach shots

It's a pretty solid bag, I mean you have just about everything covered, But if you like the wraith I would suggest a Destroyer or light weight Boss.

for what it's worth, 75% of the time this year, I threw a TL or Roc off the tee....
The TL is one of the "truest" discs I've ever thrown (having said that, I'll never quit carrying at least 3-5 rocs in varying states of decay)

Drone or Wasp. You may not throw it all the time, but for baskets tucked away to the left (RHBH) into-the-wind shots, or downhill drives. Drone makes a nice forehand disc, too, for late right turns.

Monarch doesnt take much arm speed at all. In fact, I would argue its one of, if not THE easiest of the faster drivers to throw. Only thing that might even be easier is a 150 class R-Pro Boss. In fact, a guy who talks about flipping a Wraith over is likely going to flip the Monarch, but I dont think it is as flippy as a sidewinder as it will handle the speed a lot better.

trick with the Monarch for you guys that overpower it over into a flip is, if you need a more precise throw and are willing to take some arm off of it for control, the Monarch also has damned good glide and its understability will allow you to do this without it just hyzering out.

All i use mine for is anhyzers, so it does its job of being understable, and mine is a Worlds TFR Star Monarch, so its a little more difficult to throw than a champ monarch.

how far do you throw? for me all those are understable except the teebird (stable) and maybe the wraith depending on plastic/weight and newness. So I see no overstable disc. Meteor is definitely understable. My cryZ buzz is under, sidewinder is definitely under, beast I used for long anny's.

i dont really have an overstable disc, only the teebird, i throw 325-350 avg

I only know one other persons bag besides my own,and thats my partners. It really depends on things that depend on the player.

And KISS is keep it simple stupid, I wasnt blowing you a kiss.