• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Need more Z Cranks to Crank!!! lots to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

lbond

Par Member
I'm looking to trade for some Z Cranks. As many as possible between 168-172 grams please. I'm not looking to buy but I may be down for PP + trade. I'm also not sure I'm ready to start selling off my stash yet, thus why I haven't posted pictures and full info on the trade discs yet. I'm just letting you know what I have so PM me for weights and pictures.

For trade you could have a sorcerer, lace, roc, roc 3, nuke SS, escape, valkyrie, panther or aviar! I can also get you anything you'd like from Gateway. Just make a Gateway request and I'll get it for you!

Thank you!!!

I have a yellow Z crank with a tourney stamp on it. I believe its in the 170's weight wise but can check when i get home. PM me if interested, i would be interested in trilogy plastic

If your still in the market I have a Z Crank (171g) maybe thrown 3 times. I'd be interested in a Pure white or Soft /firm Wizard.

Attachments

• RDT_20200213_2002205072227070775197336.jpg
    RDT_20200213_2002205072227070775197336.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 19
If your still in the market I have a Z Crank (171g) maybe thrown 3 times. I'd be interested in a Pure white or Soft /firm Wizard.

Good luck. The guy hasn't been active one here since about five years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts