• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

need some winter dg shoes

Brick Forcepush

Eagle Member
I need some low top disc golf shoes. Winter is coming up and over the summer I wore athletic shoes. I am not good in mid or high top so any suggestions? Thanks.

what are the point of a low top waterproof , the water will be higher then the shoe. I recommend Salomon trail running shoes not the restrictive in a mid top.

whatever you decide on shoe-wise, also pick up gaitors if you're gunna be in snow

gaitors will change how you feel about playing in the snow while in comfortable shoes (not boots)

pEMS1-6227281venh.jpg

For 70 bucks you can go to an Army/Navy Surplus store and get your self some mickey mouse boots. No joke these are the best winter boots you could possibly get. My friend who worked in Antartica gave me a pair of his that were just a little too big. I have used them for ten straight years and never once had a problem. Wearing thin socks your feet will be warm and dry in below zero tempatures no problem

http://www.mickeymouseboots.com/products/black-mickey-mouse-boots

Flip flops so you can get the snow out of your shoe easier.

Low tops are just not gonna cut it man. Find some mid tops your comfortable in.

Get some keens and some gators. I've had mine for 3 years now with a lot of time playing in snow and they are still going strong. Winter golf is probably my favorite golf. It gets rid of the chuckers and it's just fun! Where at in Illinois are you? I'm in Rockford area

Latest posts