[FSOT] Need Wasps, Athenas, Zombees

MonkeyShine

Par Member
Looking for the following:
* 6/10 Z Wasps
* Any other Wasp, will still consider, especially plastics that aren't usually available, like CT
* 7-8/10 Athenas, ESP or Z or Ti
* Zombees, will consider just about anything
* FLX Roach would be pretty swell too

I have TONS of stuff to trade and would prefer trade, I'm about done spending serious money on disc golf. Just lmk what you're looking for while I try to compile a list of everything, tons of Innova from about 6 years ago (Wraiths Orcs Destroyers), some Voodoos, some Lat 64 and "Trilogy", some Samurais, and a bunch of PDs.

I've got a FR misprint Z Zombee, multiple Z Wasps (most are 8/10 or better though with one that's a 6-7/10), and possibly an Athena or 2 I could let go of, especially if you want to try a TF.

PDs are my jam, especially any that are 6-8/10, maybe even a 5/10. Destroyers/Wraiths that are 6-7/10 would be awesome as well.

I've got a FR misprint Z Zombee, multiple Z Wasps (most are 8/10 or better though with one that's a 6-7/10), and possibly an Athena or 2 I could let go of, especially if you want to try a TF.

PDs are my jam, especially any that are 6-8/10, maybe even a 5/10. Destroyers/Wraiths that are 6-7/10 would be awesome as well.
Let's get some pics and we can pm.

Latest posts