• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Nemesis

I just recently got a Legend Gunmetal Bandit that is super stable....I've snapped that thing just about as hard as I can and it just goes dead straight and then fades. Once I put it on a high anny, then I get the big S turn out of it.....I hope the Nemesis is more understable then that freak of a Bandit.

Well i got the Nemesis and all I can say is, "I'm impressed." These have enormous glide and will fit right in the bag.I can see these putting the Patriot on the sidelines. I threw it on 3 different holes yesterday and it was a so reliable. Put on a slight hyzer, it would flip to flat, track right for 10 to 15 feet and then had this amazing forward penetrating fade.

Again, I'm here to praise the Nemesis. Boy does this disc have amazing glide. I absolutely love this disc thrown on a slight hyzer. Played Little Lehigh Parkway this weekend and killed it using this disc. It will never leave my bag.

Love the gunmetal bandits. Still waiting on my nemeses to arrive..

I've found a stable gold sparkle Nemesis. Some stable ones do exist! It was more like a -2/2 than a -4/2. It is definitely intended to be understable, but if you find those freaks with a high PLH the wing design can make it fly with a bit more stability.

I've found a stable gold sparkle Nemesis. Some stable ones do exist! It was more like a -2/2 than a -4/2. It is definitely intended to be understable, but if you find those freaks with a high PLH the wing design can make it fly with a bit more stability.

Interesting...

I'm in love with my pink legend.

This disc goes far! Very under stable and needs room to fly, but it's fun to throw and has a ton of glide to it. Who knows it may knock out my witness as my Hyzer flip, us, roller?

Does not like the wind however, I repeat, does not like the wind :eek:

How many of you snagged a glow nemesis the other day?

Grabbed a PWC Fireworks one. I got one of the crescent stamped pink nemesis that I've been throwing since it came in. Great hyzer flip disc, I'm getting really nice distance (for me) with it.

I also just got the Battle of the Aces player pack this past week. Slimer and Red Icon Phenom. So far the slimer has been ok. A little understable for me but I haven't had the time to put into it as much as the Nemesis.

I wonder how the glow will fly vs. pink legend.

Tried out the only Silver Legend Nemesis i bought today, cut rolled it on my first throw out of the box fresh at 350'.. it turns easily like some of my bandits, not really interested in it at all.. don't see how it offers ANY shot that my bandits or Mongoose cannot already do. Will probably be great for beginners or less powerful disc golfers looking for an easy disc to get turn over with more glide and distance.

Really disappointed with Legacy on this one because i wanted it to be a PD/Thunderbird type of flight, but i knew buying one that i wasn't going to get that, just wanted to try one out i guess.

Looking forward to when the Enemy releases now and hoping it will offer enough variation in weights/plastics to cover a C-PD flight all the way to a faf FB stability and i will be super happy.

I love Legacy but they need to kick out some reliable core molds now.. please

Mine cut roll first throw also. Up here in Colorado, I haven't had another disc ever do that. Not even my roadrunner. Not too pleased with this disc. It goes far on a softer pull but still needs a good amount of hyzer for that. Will not be making the bag, I will continue to bag two Patriots.

Mine cut roll first throw also. Up here in Colorado, I haven't had another disc ever do that. Not even my roadrunner. Not too pleased with this disc. It goes far on a softer pull but still needs a good amount of hyzer for that. Will not be making the bag, I will continue to bag two Patriots.

Same, beat patriots nearly go as far and my beat Outlaw is more reliable at distance to come back flat and prevent rolls, there wasn't a need for this flippy mold imo.. a longer rival and a firebird-like disc would have been great additions to the lineup, i dont understand their reason for this mold along side the mongoose and bandit, i hope they retool and change it for a re-release as a longer rival stability because the name is awesome, imo.

Last edited:
All I can think is that the Ricos are looking for a special hyzer-flip mold or roller.

I settled back on Discmania because Legacy doesn't currently offer drivers like I want and until recently didn't have a good base plastic mid to cycle. I blinked and missed the protege ghost. I don't want to pay collector prices for good throwers.

The Rival, Pat, and Ghost are great molds, I just don't want to hunt for the "good" ones.

I'ts more likely that Steve and Bamba don't wanna just cater to the big arm/pro category and wanted something flippy out there. I actually had a guy describe Legacy plastic as big arm plastic. I mentioned the Patriot, Mongoose and Bandit and he can't flip any of them... and he's a sidearmer.

All I can think is that the Ricos are looking for a special hyzer-flip mold or roller.

I settled back on Discmania because Legacy doesn't currently offer drivers like I want and until recently didn't have a good base plastic mid to cycle. I blinked and missed the protege ghost. I don't want to pay collector prices for good throwers.

The Rival, Pat, and Ghost are great molds, I just don't want to hunt for the "good" ones.

FWIW there are still Protege Ghosts everywhere and they are only $12 .. amazing, amazing throwers!! by far the best plastic/mold combo i have thrown in a VERY long time. As far as the Nemesis i agree with the majority even though i havent thrown one. After seeing the eary video with AJ throwing them i was hoping for a Orc/PD maybe even Beast type mold that i could partner with my Bandits but this is one i will be passing on and i like understable stuff lol .. I dont like throwing stuff over speed 10ish so im trying to be patient on that "workrhorse" driver mold and i cant f'ing wait for the Enemy!!

If anyone who is not terribly satisfied with these wouldn't mind coming off of one for a reasonable price, please PM me. Sounds like it might make for a decent Noodle Arm review, at the very least.