• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag company LBBAGS

So, I took the plunge and ordered my 2nd Octo.
Might sell my first one, because I still have a Flak3 for storage & backup purposes.

Here's the new gem:

IMG_3642.JPG

Edit: Wow, that image file showed up larger than anticipated.

Pretty. What's you're old one look like?

The old one is BRIGHT neon green with blue & black zippers.
Shoot me a PM if you're interested in buying it.
(I might try to sell it at league tonight, but we'll see.)

What color insert came with the Lisa Fajkus Octo?

I got a red insert with the Fajkus model. Didn't request a color; I forgot that the inserts are included now. Really the color doesn't matter to me; the insert is basically hidden in the side pocket all the time anyway.

From Pounds Facebook

My trusty fabric knife and drill just saw me through a day and a half of processing 200, 500, & 1000 Denier Cordura. The ol' backs a little sore, but I'll be damned if we don't get The Carlton to you fine folk! What you see here is fodder for 128 Carltons, ready and willing to be assembled into the color of your choosing. That's right, we'll be re-releasing The Carlton Custom Program tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon and it will stay open indefinitely! The first run is finishing up in a couple weeks and has given us pricing for custom which will move to $349. We were really hoping to keep pricing lower, but it simply wasn't feasible for a couple reasons. Though The Carlton's disc capacity is lower than The Octothorpe, it is still a fully loaded pack with all the bells and whistles. And though labor is slightly less as the design is more streamlined, material costs are roughly the same as the Octo. Custom orders placed in the next few weeks will be ready to ship before Christmas, and initial runs of Limited Edition and Omakase Carltons that should be ready by the end of the month. We are in the process of ramping up production and should have standard Carltons ready in the new year, which will be significantly cheaper. Lastly, we are in the process of designing The Rufus - a smaller, no frills pack that we're hoping to come in at or under $199. We will continue to share our process with you all - we are, and will always be, committed to running this company openly and honestly. But we will never compromise our values simply in order to lower prices. We will forever support US manufacturing, supporting our suppliers and providing our people with proper wages. Thank you for all the love and support in that mission. Cheers, Levi & the Pound Crew #pounddiscgolf #madeinusa #thecarlton

$349 is for the Custom Carlton. . but sure, the Octo is only $50 more and it have the Insert included

The Rufus for under $199 sounds interesting

Yeah I was going to order a Carlton, but I'm not paying $350 for a bag that size, no matter how well it's made. Even at $300, that's the very very top end of what I'd consider for a smaller bag.

Yeah I was going to order a Carlton, but I'm not paying $350 for a bag that size, no matter how well it's made. Even at $300, that's the very very top end of what I'd consider for a smaller bag.

It sounded like they were trying to hit the $250 production bag and $300 custom bag price point.

$250 for a Carlton sounds real nice.

Latest posts