• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag company LBBAGS

Yeah, I pulled the trigger finally on Friday night. I also will be on the Octo/Shift train. Rebel will be going to the EZ Cart/backup slot for now.

What color did you order?

I ordered purple/grey, which I liked the looks of, but playing with the bag builder this morning I'm really liking the grey/navy or grey/coffee combos I created.

I did a Boba Fett ispired color scheme with the builder.

PsMzrLC

https://imgur.com/PsMzrLC
Image not showing up...

Arrived yesterday. I'm impressed. Very, very impressed.

I know it says 5 in the putter pocket, but with a Polecat it feels like 4 might be the sweet spot for ease of taking out and putting back. How many discs are you guys carrying in the putter pocket? Maybe it'll stretch out slightly....

I have 4 in the putter pocket, 2xNOVA and 2xAVIAR3. . .i CAN have 5 but then you "drag" out more than one disc everytime.

5xMcPro works as it is hard and slick. . one putter and 4xBuzzz works

I know it says 5 in the putter pocket, but with a Polecat it feels like 4 might be the sweet spot for ease of taking out and putting back. How many discs are you guys carrying in the putter pocket? Maybe it'll stretch out slightly....

I like to have 4 and a towel or a sportsack in there. 3 challengers and 1 banger gt so no lid like discs

Pics?

Mine is an older design but 5 putters are way too tight. I sometimes carry 4 putters and a Firebird in mine and it's tight but works.

The purple is really a good looking bag. That was a very close 2nd to my electric blue choice

I like it even better in person, actually. Plus, I almost always use purple putters, and am a Vikings fan....it works.

Should probably have pics of the electric blue though, no?

I spoke with Levi yesterday and he said the Rufus will be a very minimalistic bag. It will be similar to the layout of the Carlton, but think a little shorter in the overall length and without any of the side pockets. He said he's still playing with the design of the bag in terms of working in any additional storage (outside of discs), but that there would be very little onboard storage, mostly relying on the space where you would store discs if you really needed to carry other "things".

I spoke with Levi yesterday and he said the Rufus will be a very minimalistic bag. It will be similar to the layout of the Carlton, but think a little shorter in the overall length and without any of the side pockets. He said he's still playing with the design of the bag in terms of working in any additional storage (outside of discs), but that there would be very little onboard storage, mostly relying on the space where you would store discs if you really needed to carry other "things".

Hmmm,sounds a bit smaller than what I'm looking for. I already have bags that meet those standards. Was hoping for something in between a grip C and B series. I'll probably end up grabbing the b series from grip.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have in the comments, ill answer them as best i can

First Round thoughts on the Carlton. First and foremost. This bag feels exactly the same weight with a full water bladder and all my other stuff as it does without the water. This is a huge plus. I probably drank 2 liters of water yesterday during my round and that was towards the end of the day. This feature will be a huge life saver

Next, I have always neglected trying to narrow down the number of discs i have in my bag, but this is the bag that will finally help me do it because i need those haul pockets for any extra storage. I took about 4 discs out, narrowing my self down from 22 to 18. I don't lose discs nearly as often anymore so I'm glad I can put more focus in perfecting my shots for those 18.

Putter pockets are perfect, I love that I have easy access to my zones as well as my putting putters. the mini pockets on both sides mean I have a safe secure place for my wallet. And can potentially store 3 putters in those pockets if necessary.

The configuration possibilities are pretty vast with this bag, someone on DGCR mentioned putting all discs in the haul pockets and having tons of misc storage in the rest of the bag. I tested it out and those haul pockets can hold 7-8 discs each depending so thats good to know for rain rounds where you need a lot of towels, or its colder and you need to stuff a thick hoodie. My only grip was the middle compartment in the bungie pockets where i kept the water bladder, condensation got so bad on it, it went through the fabric to my putter pockets. To combat this, i will keep my misc storage in my haul pockets and store the bladder straight in the middle in front of where i keep my rex arm.

Overall I am super happy with the purchase. I definitely need water a lot more on the course than a built in seat so i may be selling my Ridge backpack but I'm not 100% sure yet. Thought the Carlton is great on the back, it will be even better on a Ridge Roller.

Well done Levi Buckingham, you knocked it out of the park and i was right to follow this bag from conception to production and finally pull the trigger on the stock version. Definitely worth 250$. Can't wait to see how the bag ages and what will be next for Pound

After a long deliberation, just placed my order for the Carlton. The versatility and the non-disc storage capacity have sold me on it.

Thank you to those who have shared their thoughts. Definitely make it easier to pull the trigger!

Quoting myself is probably a crime, but whatever.
Played half a dozen rounds now with the Octo...putter pocket setup has evolved to:
2 Pilots
1 Proxy
1 Zone
Cigarette case
Lighter
Pack of gum

So...yeah.

I have one BERG. one NOVA and 2xLUNA in my putter pocket. . .you CAN have five putters but it´s tight and frustrating

Five mids works just fine, , but i want my putters and throwing putter in that top pocket

I have one BERG. one NOVA and 2xLUNA in my putter pocket. . .you CAN have five putters but it´s tight and frustrating

Five mids works just fine, , but i want my putters and throwing putter in that top pocket

Stuff a driver in overnight with 5 putters to stretch it out a bit?

Latest posts