• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New bottom stamp Star Destroyers

TDS

Not that exciting, but I thought I would share. Should have 2 in this week. Bottom stamp Star Destroyers.

I just received a couple from Innova. They are regular Star stamped on the bottom, just smaller.

One is light blue and the other is slightly swirly red/pink.

I also got a mix of 11x & 12x Champ Teebirds. One of them is a funky 11x opaque purple/grey.

When you say from Innova, are you a retailer that ordered them? I didn't think Innova filled non-retailer orders.

I am a retailer. Just got an order in last night.

Here are the pics of the Destroyers.

DSC01273.jpg

DSC01274.jpg

discdawg said:
I just received a couple from Innova. They are regular Star stamped on the bottom, just smaller.

One is light blue and the other is slightly swirly red/pink.

I also got a mix of 11x & 12x Champ Teebirds. One of them is a funky 11x opaque purple/grey.

Does everyone still get in 11x Teebirds?

What's up with the letters on the bottom. I thought star destroyers were either just a D or maybe a DS. My nightshift destroyer has the same lettering, S/DS, so yeah, very interested to try one of these out. I called my local shop today and they are ordering 30, wow. So yeah, will report back if they fly any different than a regular or similar to the night shift versions...

discdawg said:
I think the other one has *D.

WTF is Nightshift? Discs made after 9pm?

Nightshift refers to the color "nightshift blue", which was the color they made the re-stablized Star Destroyers in.

I talked with someone at innova and they said there was no different in these bottom stamp destroyers and the ones with regular stamps. Obviously won't know until someone throws one, but yeah, that's what i was told.

well, my local shop got a ton of these in and I picked up two today, partly because I've been wanting a max weight destroyer and partly because these could be night shift destroyers in disguise. I honestly am not sure these fly like night shift, but I would lean more towards flying like a NS then not. I only got to throw it four or five times today and it flew similar, so I'm sold. The shop got in about 15 of these bottom stamp destroyers and half of them are labeled with a *DS and the other half are S/DS, if they were the same disc, why would they label them like this? So yeah, take it for what it is.

Latest posts