• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] New Buzz

From what has been said of Ti id steer clear. I dont always throw the buzzz but when i do its a z!!! stay thirsty my friends!

had to sorry

The ti buzzzes I was feeling up today were super slick and almost concave on top. They look dead sexy but I can't stand the grip on the ti. Seems like a bad knock off of gold line. I'll stick with my z buzzz.

I would stick with the Z plastic.

I've thrown the Stalker and Buzzz in Titanium plastic and that plastic is for the birds.Plus the colors are horrible.I like my Pink and Orange discs.

Z is better than Titanium

I am a huge Buzzz fan and think Z is much better than Titanium, and most of the Titanium Buzzzes I have seen are warped.

I agree that the Ti Buzzz flies like a worn Z Buzzz. I have a Ti Wasp that I LOVE, though. It's stable to slightly overstable, but flies pretty. I throw a Z Buzzz SS on the stable to understable side.

My Ti Buzzz is hanging on the wall now. I prefer Z, or even more, CryZtal Z for my throwers!

I agree that the Ti Buzzz flies like a worn Z Buzzz. I have a Ti Wasp that I LOVE, though. It's stable to slightly overstable, but flies pretty. I throw a Z Buzzz SS on the stable to understable side.

Second for the Wasp love. Even though I'm throwing Rocs instead of Wasps and Buzzzes, those Ti Wasps are fantastic discs.

On topic, though, only get Ti if you want a buzzz that flies like a broken in Z. They're great if that's what you're looking for, but they're not as beefy as Zs if that's what you're trying to replace.

You didn't mention it, but my bag contains 2 ESP Buzzz's. The Z is more overstable, and in my opinion flies like a Roc. If I wanted a disc that flew like a Roc, I would use a Roc. The ESP Buzzz is the most true straight flyer I have thrown in over 5 years. Not sure what you want to use the Buzzz for, but for me they are for shots that I do not want to fade much at the end of it's flight.

My Ti buzzz is pretty flat and I think that results in it having limited glide. My Cryztal z is sligtly domey and glides perfectly.

OP, you never said why you needed another disc - did you loose the old one, did it get too beat in, did you out grow it, just want a back-up?

Latest posts