• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Course almost complete

Up at the top bar, next to home, hover your mouse over the "courses" tab and scroll down to add a course! congrats on the new install!

Up at the top bar, next to home, hover your mouse over the "courses" tab and scroll down to add a course! congrats on the new install!

Thank you for the info my man. We are all pretty excited. I never knew how much is invovled. Still a little left, but taking baskets out today and throwing a hole or two was amazing! Very proud to be apart of the design and install phases!!!

Congrats on your new course. I know the work that goes into building a course as we are in the final stages of completing our front 9. Its a lot of work and you should be proud!

Check out our course, Otter Brook DGC here at DGCR or check out our Facebook page. Some nice shots of our new Tees

https://www.facebook.com/KeeneDiscGolfClub?focus_composer=true&ref_type=bookmark

Quite a coincidence. We're in Keene, Tx, with a group we're getting together called Keene Disc Golf. And we're currently putting in the front nine of a new course. You're right about all the work it takes to put a new course in. We've got the fundraising done and are finishing up the physical work. About ready to order baskets.