• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] New Disc: Hyzer Bomb Veteran

Looks like it has been approved by the PDGA but it has not been announced.

Thanks for the update! Hyzer Bomb's Mortar and Panzer have been great additions to my bag, I'm hoping this one makes it as well.

Is there any chance of some pre-release profile/rim pictures?

I will try to get you some today if I remember. And if I dont get beat to the punch.

From looking at the specs, looks like it is going to be somewhere between an FD and an FD2.

I'm hoping it slots in between my champ Teebirds and DX birds. Hoping for a fresh DX bird flight, thinking the 1.8 size rim makes up for lack of glide due to premium plastic.

Right on, it's not that I didn't believe you, was just curious where you saw it.

Right on, it's not that I didn't believe you, was just curious where you saw it.

No worries, I thought about linking to it in my first post, but figured it wouldn't work for most people not in the FB group.

Though I'd bet a lot of people active on this thread probably are members of that Millennium group :hfive:

Hmmm, by all reports these seem to be flying like Eagles. I was really expecting a TL/FD type flight from the specs. Still pumped to receive and try mine though. If they have a nice bit of turn like a good Eagle and some glide, I might still find a use for them.

Hooray speculation!

I'm interested in how they compare to second run FDs. Mostly just because I haven't thrown Eagles ha ha.

Just got an email saying my package from HB had been shipped.

So excited, I am like a kid waiting for Christmas.

for those of you who want to see profile pics. I am yellow is a 12x eagle x with pat #(beat and flippy for an eagle x so the PLH is lower than a fresh one), white is a first run star teebird super flat, Orange is the new veteran. slightly domey. out of 4 that i got varying from 170 to 172 they are all consistent with slight domes. I have not gotten to throw these yet but hopefully will tomorrow.

Hmmm, nice. The top piece looks Eagle-ish and the bottom piece looks Teebird-ish. And I like that they have a slight dome to them. Excited to get my two, which are supposed to be here tomorrow.

looks more than just a 'slight' dome... though i guess it could be the pictures... can you take one with it upside down on the table?

Latest posts