• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New distance record WIIIIITHHH....

300 meters will be the 4 minute mile of disc golf.

Discuss.

I average about 220m on the course, so I don't see why it's such a big deal.

Wouldn't really call it sad, it still takes a ton of skill to throw any disc that far, the lines are ridiculous. Watched Phil Arthur throw one about 640 at the Flyboy meetup and it was awesome.

it takes alot more than a blizzard to throw it that far

My point being that I wish it would have been with a disc molded in something other than blizzard.

Anyone know the wind situation then? I'd imagine that flippy disc was flying down a strong tailwind ;)

Blizzard bosses aren't flippy, especially at the height they have to throw them at(although I am sure there was a good tailwind in addition)

When Phil put his out 640(with a 150ish blizzard katana) there was practically no wind. Just a hugeeeeeeeee sky anny that faded out soft at the very end.

So, how long until they change the stamp and give Wiggins a signature on these? And what does this mean for Sandstrom Valks? I wonder if they'll stop producing 'em. Wanted: "Pre-wiggins Blizz Boss only!!"