• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] New Driver???

It's funny. I really want to like Discraft. I do love many of their discs. Drivers? I own an Avenger and an X Nuke. I probably have 20 Innova drivers.

I too like what Discraft has to offer in terms of their low speed lineup.

Drivers, though? I definitely look to other manufacturers outside of the Pred.

I too like what Discraft has to offer in terms of their low speed lineup.

Drivers, though? I definitely look to other manufacturers outside of the Pred.

Oops. I have 3. I just picked up a predator, but I don't really use it like a driver. I would probably like the Surge SS, but all they have here is Z, and I just don't like high speed stuff in that.

Crap. This means I'll have to buy more plastic now.

Discraft fan here. :D

I do like the retooled Flash Idea. I loved the one I had when I was younger.

I immediately thought "Torque" when I saw that teaser pic.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Torque was an Ace Race disc a few years ago?

its in 3rd gear, does this mean fairway driver? lol

its in 3rd gear, does this mean fairway driver? lol

In all honestly probably just poor design. I'm willing to bet their "designer" is a self appointed guy who knows photoshop and found a picture of a gear shift online.

What holes would you guys like to see filled? I can't go near the high speed stuff, yet, so I'm not sure what holes Discraft has in the distance driver area. I do know that their mids are fantastic haha. Whatcha guys think?

In all honestly probably just poor design. I'm willing to bet their "designer" is a self appointed guy who knows photoshop and found a picture of a gear shift online.

This.

Plus, the tagline wouldn't be "Buckle Up" if it was a fairway.

It's the SHIFT. It will be a flight plate with detachable MVP like rims in different widths and shapes.

IMO, Discraft makes the best mid line-up in the business, but their drivers are lacking. The Pred, XL, Avenger SS, Force, and Nuke are all good discs, but that's about it. I'd love to see something like a Force SS or a Pred SS. A well beat Pred is deadly.

Latest posts