• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] New Driver???

Less stable Force is needed. The "left" side of their chart is stacked. The "right" has two discs with a large distance gap between.

i've had the protos since Friday and haven't thrown them. It's definitely a driver. I will throw it today. Is it already approved if it will be included in the Am World player's packs?

It's the SHIFT. It will be a flight plate with detachable MVP like rims in different widths and shapes.

This is genius, and now obvious next evolution in the overmolded disc market: same core, changeable wing: need a driver?--put on the driver wing overmold; putter?--take off the driver wing, put on the putter wing... etc.

Will probably be lousy discs, but they'll sell a million.

This is genius, and now obvious next evolution in the overmolded disc market: same core, changeable wing: need a driver?--put on the driver wing overmold; putter?--take off the driver wing, put on the putter wing... etc.

Will probably be lousy discs, but they'll sell a million.

with only 30 seconds to throw you had better be a quick change artist.

Less stable Force is needed. The "left" side of their chart is stacked. The "right" has two discs with a large distance gap between.

Why understable? I think they're more lacking in just stable department besides the nuke. A less wide rimmed Nuke is all I ask.

You understable guys can get the AvengerSS, SurgeSS, NukeSS, and the new runs of Z Flash are all understable.

Retool the flash to be more HSS then I'm going to sign over with discraft. But I like the idea of a more glidey Crush also.

Why understable? I think they're more lacking in just stable department besides the nuke. A less wide rimmed Nuke is all I ask.

You understable guys can get the AvengerSS, SurgeSS, NukeSS, and the new runs of Z Flash are all understable.

Retool the flash to be more HSS then I'm going to sign over with discraft. But I like the idea of a more glidey Crush also.
The Surge SS is barely less stable than the Surge and comes in all of two plastics, one of which is not sold here. The A-SS is barely a driver. That leaves a 13 speed under stable driver and whatever the Flash is. Again, left side is stacked. Middle would be nice though.

In all honestly probably just poor design. I'm willing to bet their "designer" is a self appointed guy who knows photoshop and found a picture of a gear shift online.

Haha I agree

The Surge SS is barely less stable than the Surge and comes in all of two plastics, one of which is not sold here. The A-SS is barely a driver. That leaves a 13 speed under stable driver and whatever the Flash is. Again, left side is stacked. Middle would be nice though.

how do you figure?

A close friend of mine threw them in testing. It's a driver. I think people will be happy with it. Sorry I can't say more. Am worlds isn't that far away though.

i would like to see discraft make these drives in this order.
stalker os, pred ss and force ss.

They do need an overstable fairway. But wouldn't a Pred SS be an Avenger, and a Force SS be a Surge? The Force and Surge rim widths are only 1 mm apart.

They do need an overstable fairway. But wouldn't a Pred SS be an Avenger, and a Force SS be a Surge? The Force and Surge rim widths are only 1 mm apart.

Tracker do it for you?

RIP Storm and Reaper.

I use a Tracker as my primary fairway driver to fill a gap between a Trident and a FD Jackal.

This I am excited for.. Notice how Discraft didn't bust out 10 new speed 13 drivers? That's when you feel excitement, rather then the overwhelming sensation that Innova gave.

Discraft, I AM READY!!

i would like to see discraft make these drives in this order.
stalker os, pred ss and force ss.

They already have the Stalker OS... the Ti Stalker. My flat Ti Stalkers are more OS than my predator by a good margin.

Latest posts