• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] new innova dx plastic

why, cuz they make the best over the water discs?

Cobra is straght as an arrow and ranges out around 250' on the level.

Archangel will go as far as most faster understable drivers with a hell of a lot more consistency and can be made to fade left at the end if winged down enough.

The Wolf is just plain right-turning fun. I love to throw it straight toward a tree or other obsitcal 125' out and watch it turn right just in time to clear it, then finish it's flight on the same line til it lands.

Cobra is straght as an arrow and ranges out around 250' on the level.

I don't know if I'd say a Cobra is straight (except on a hyzerflip, or if you're throwing old Ontarios) But I like them alot. Nice S shot with a flat throw, flip to flat and fade with some hyzer. Definitely can go far. My mids right now are two DX Cobras, and a Champ King Cobra (which is just a champ Ontario)

I carry a d Drone and d zone for more glidey/further hyzers. I'm hoping to beat that into dead straight with a touch of fade.

Reading this thread got me thinking about how well I threw my DX Teebirds and I started wondering why I took them out of my bag. They're back in, thank you!!

As soon as innova introduced r-pro they started adding it into the dx. This was several years ago. Don't know much about last year to this year but it sounds like they are still doing it. They have discussed this before. I think Dave himself said so.

A brand new dx cobra flies straight with a mild fade and quickly beats into one of the most reliable turnover mids ever

well, mine is holding up well despite looking ugly.

one thing i've noticed, and has been a bit of a bother, is that i don't feel my finger through the flight plate with DX as much as i do with star and champ. i like to feel my thumb on top of my forefinger when i am gripping the disc so i can get a good feel for the "sling" when it launches from my hand.

anybody else notice this? really been screwing with my confidence because it feels like i don't know when the disc is going to rip.

well, mine is holding up well despite looking ugly.

one thing i've noticed, and has been a bit of a bother, is that i don't feel my finger through the flight plate with DX as much as i do with star and champ. i like to feel my thumb on top of my forefinger when i am gripping the disc so i can get a good feel for the "sling" when it launches from my hand.

anybody else notice this? really been screwing with my confidence because it feels like i don't know when the disc is going to rip.

If it's warm enough I get the same feel with dx . I like to feel my thumb indenting in front of my pointer finger. May just be a mental thing, but I feel like it helps me keep the nose down. And it also makes for a consistent grip. My kc roc is a stiffer blend and I love the flight and glide of that disc. Some of my rocks are newer/softer dx. The grip is good, but glide is better on the firmer discs. I wonder if the softer plastic is allowing the wing to deform under the wind of a full pull? Any way, gone back to dx on 90% of my bag and lovin my rocs,stingray,leopards and archangels in various weights and stages of wear in dx. The only premium plastic I carry right now is a star Leo and wraith. My longest/favorite driver is a blizzard wraith. I have been thinking about giving a lighter dx wraith a try, but love my blizzard wraith.

Latest posts