• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New McBeth ITB

Lots of Champion plastic.

I like the pink bag :thmbup:

Yeah, pink bag is nice. Raffles for pink bags just got even more expensive.

He says he'll have that bag for a "few more months, and I'm excited to move on to a new one"

I really want to know what he'll be carrying after a few more months??

Innova is behind the game with no backpack on the market...

Yeah, pink bag is nice. Raffles for pink bags just got even more expensive.

He says he'll have that bag for a "few more months, and I'm excited to move on to a new one"

I really want to know what he'll be carrying after a few more months??

Innova is behind the game with no backpack on the market...

Probably whatever Grip's B-series bag is; I really don't see Innova trying to break off Paul's involvement with Grip

I'm assuming all sidearm, to show Paul how it's really done.

I mean, who do you think taught Nate how to throw sidearm? :|

I don't have to think because I know. I lived in Oregon during his formative years. My point is don't nitpick or question actual PROS like Jerm who have produced at a high level when you only wish you could play that well in a casual round. It's only common sense but you know where that gets you these days....:D

I don't have to think because I know. I lived in Oregon during his formative years. My point is don't nitpick or question actual PROS like Jerm who have produced at a high level when you only wish you could play that well in a casual round. It's only common sense but you know where that gets you these days....:D
I've played with Jerm and been witness to his mental game or demons a few times. :rolleyes:

When Paul talks about "beating in" discs I feel it's allot different than me beating in discs... :D

You just don't see that dude hit trees, ever...!

McPRO Aviars x2
Sig SLine P2 - Upshots
Nova - Upshots
Champ Gator - likin it
Champ Roc3 x4
McPRO Roc3 x2
Champ Mako3
Champ Firebird (learning forehand)
Champ TeeBirds x2
Champ Thunderbirds x2
Champ Krait
Star Destroyers x7

McPRO Aviars x2
Sig SLine P2 - Upshots
Nova - Upshots
Champ Gator - likin it
Champ Roc3 x4
McPRO Roc3 x2
Champ Mako3
Champ Firebird (learning forehand)
Champ TeeBirds x2
Champ Thunderbirds x2
Champ Krait
Star Destroyers x7

+PD.

Jenga54 and @iDiscGolf
Many thanks!!

Wow, 7 Star Destroyers!!

May the disc be with you

He used to only carry 5 before bag was stolen, now he is testing out 7 to see which ones he likes and will prob drop some at some point

He has the whole range from flippy to overstable and everything in between

When Paul talks about "beating in" discs I feel it's allot different than me beating in discs... :D

You just don't see that dude hit trees, ever...!
I was wondering about this myself. I mean, even I don't hit trees THAT often so my discs get beat very slowly. Especially with all the Champ plastic he's carrying I wonder how they beat in at all.

My Champion Roc3 has its share of scuffs but it doesn't seem any less stable. Although maybe if I could throw it 400 feet I might see some difference :eek:

If you go 7:26, he mentions a red Thunderbird that got "beat in" from landing on a few sidewalks in Texas. I also found that interesting, but a "few" could mean 15. 20? Who knows. Maybe when you're throwing a disc 400-450', a couple good scuffs can make it understable in a hurry.

I'm no cannon by any means, and I have thrown/throw regularly with people who throw anywhere from 450' to 500', and there is absolutely a difference in tree hits between them and I. One of them threw my Atom into a tree off the tee and made a sizable clover. Three more of those from me, and it needed hyzer off the tee. It's amazing, really.

I'm no cannon by any means, and I have thrown/throw regularly with people who throw anywhere from 450' to 500', and there is absolutely a difference in tree hits between them and I. One of them threw my Atom into a tree off the tee and made a sizable clover. Three more of those from me, and it needed hyzer off the tee. It's amazing, really.

Bingo. Bigger arms enhance the flight differences in discs.

Latest posts