• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] New OS Midrange!

I guess the used Kaxe I tried was more beat than I thought. Definitely had a bit of turn and solid fade. Long for a mid and K1 is sweet plastic.

One that just popped into my head hasn't been released as a stock run, but the Gargoyle would be perfect here. It's quite fast, small diameter, and it's straight to fade like nobody's business.

If wanting a lil faster than Hornet (which is already a fast m id in my eyes) Try out an MVP RESISTOR - its a speed 6 fairway that's flat and pretty OS - - Also the MD4 is awesome so just get one - its about the same as the hornet but more glide - maybe less bite though, its a great disc - depends on what youre using it for - and cannot go wrong with a BuzzzOS

try all 3 ;)

This is where the word "fast" becomes subjective. This Gila is a speed five but it's way faster than my Prophecy which is also a speed five. I find a Roc3 to be faster than a Buzzz which is also a speed five. My Archer says driver, marketed as speed six and still slower that a wasp. So these numbers have a range and are developed by individual opinions. All of the suggestions made here are good (some greay) try them.

The verdicts I've thrown are not as OS as my hornet, I think it may be an outlier though?
Gila is a great disc and quite similar stability to a hornet imo.
Faster? Banshee comes to mind, or a beefy Teebird... but neither are mids.
What shot are you looking for?

Quake, demon, justice, mortar, and a2 are all good options

Hi everyone! I haven't posted in a few months! Great to be back!:)

I need a new OS Mid!
Something Faster than a Hornet with a similar line but at tick higher LSS and a rim profile that accommodates FH drives or FH wooded upshots. Something not quite as beefy as a drone but maybe as small a diameter up to Mako3 diameter.

C-line MD4 is first in line for ideas so far. I have yet to throw one.

Thank You! :thmbup:

Buzz OS or Shark 3 come to mind, a Super Stingray was the disc you describe but is OOP on mold so... Shark 3 might be the disc, Only flaw is only Champion. Flies like a low dome ROC or DX ROC 3.

The verdicts I've thrown are not as OS as my hornet, I think it may be an outlier though?
Gila is a great disc and quite similar stability to a hornet imo.
Faster? Banshee comes to mind, or a beefy Teebird... but neither are mids.
What shot are you looking for?

I use to bag a Drone, then a Hornet, and now I'm set with a BuzzzOS. I can get them out just as far. Nice flat top for forehands. Quake looks to have a touch faster profile, but haven't thrown it enough.

I think BuzzzOS might be a good bet. Hornet is more stable than Verdict I think, so Verdict may not be what you want. I've only thrown an FLX BuzzzOS so it may be more stable than normal? But it is definitely straight to harder fade consistently.

Im diggin the Innova Rat. Just came out in glow champ as CFR, so that should be even more stable than the star version.

4 2 0 3 I believe. Flat top, no bead, slightly less deep than roc, but almost the same.

I can crank on these with full forehand drive and they wont turn over unless you force it over. Even then it will always come back and fade at the end.

I was skeptical, cuz of the name tbh, but im glad i took the chance.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions! Ive decided to go with a Verdict. Feels great flies the line i need, great profile for FH. Very happy with this find. Thanks again! :thmbup:

One I didn't hear mentioned here was the Taurus. I saw that youbmade your decision alrwady but its worth the mention.