• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] NEW Physical Flight Disc Golf Bag

I agree that some of the prices that other companies are charging are ridiculous but the smaller bag we have in the work will hold about 10-12 discs and have some of the components of our larger bag...we are shooting for pricing around $60-$70 dollars shipped!!

Also thanks for the review Billy and that's a good picture of the bag

Pre-ordering has begun and I have a special running for the first 30 people to pre order our Duraflight Performance bag will have their bag customized with PDGA # put on the bag free of charge. When ordering email us at [email protected] and leave your pdga # in the subject line along with your name or click on the contact us link on the website.

NEW Price for Duraflight Performance Bag

HEY GUYS!!!

Good NEWS! I was able to reduce production costs a little which invariably decreased the cost per bag. The bag was originally set at 119.99 but is now 109.99 per bag which is a steal.

The price is updated on the website so take a new chance with a new company. I am also in the process of trying to wholesale some of the bags to retailers so hopefully everyone can get a chance to see the bags. If you are a retailer and interested or know anyone interested then let me know at [email protected] and I can get a price breakdown to you.

Thanks for the support guys.

Chris

You wont be disappointed GOV'NA...Bags are in production and will be ready by the first of the year.

NEW SMALL BAG and BACK PACK STYLE BAG

Ask and you shall receive!!:)

Physical Flight has released its 2nd bag which is a smaller 8-12 disc capacity bag.

The "Casual Edition" bag is made of 1000 denier Cordura and again comes with a sturdy 6mm black frame, rain flap, quad shock hook ups, zippered pouch, spot for full size mini, insulated bottle holder, and front embroidered patch.

Cost is $30.00 :clap:with free shipping and is available in Red/Black, Red/Smoke, Black/Black, Black/Smoke.

Also the production run of our first large capacity "Performance Edition" bag will be available at the first of the year and the website will be updated with new pics when they arrive!!

Finally a medium size BACKPACK style bag will be available by the first of the year and is called the "Battle Edition" bag which is modeled after a military style bag. It will hold approximately 15-20 discs and the cost will be cheaper than any other BackPack style Bag.

Check out the website for more info or to order your new "Casual", "Performance", or learn more about the "Battle" edition bag.

www.physicalflight.com

Attachments

• DSCN0635.jpg
    DSCN0635.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 87
  • DSCN0636.jpg
    DSCN0636.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 82
  • DSCN0638.jpg
    DSCN0638.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 71
Im very pleased to hear the backpack style is in works. Your product so far looks solid and well thought out.

i think i saw one or two of these bags at the Chainsaw Classic in November.. @ Walhalla, SC.. looked great, gl dude :thmbup:

Honestly can't wait to see the back pack style. The wife is in need of a new bag and wants a back pack. And so far none of the other companies have hit the mark as far as price and/or availability.

How is the balance from side to side on the performance bag. There is nothing worse than having a bag that feels lopsided and pulls on one shoulder more than the other.

I'm curious why you went with bottoms like that on the drink holders of that casual bag when that is one of the most hated things about all revo bags.

The balance on the performance bag is perfect. No side to side movement at all. Im a Physical therapist so I tried to design all the bags to be as balanced and healthy for the lower back as possible.

How is the balance from side to side on the performance bag. There is nothing worse than having a bag that feels lopsided and pulls on one shoulder more than the other.

What are you saying?

The "performance bag" has a Velcro pouch in the internal part of the bag where the frame sits that you can't see from outside the bag with the frame in, so if you have something you would like to put away or need a little not of extra storage then you have it.

I'm curious why you went with bottoms like that on the drink holders of that casual bag when that is one of the most hated things about all revo bags.

I appreciate the input and after talking to some people we can add a grommeted bottle holder like in our "performance bag" if requested when you order a bag by emailing us when you order but to answer your question....

The reason the drink holder is as it is that it is simply easier to sew in and allows a larger bottle to sit in the drink holder and not tip the bag over. To produce a bag that is made of 1000d cordura that wont fade or rip and keep the price at under $35 shipped is very hard and we are able to do that with this bag. We wanted to compete with everyone in quality of materials but with cheaper prices.

Any ideas on when the backpack style is coming out? And how much it will be? Will there be a preorder list? Or am I late on this whole shabang.

The fact that you lowered your price even though in theory you didn't have to makes me like you.

I just bought a bag a while ago, but maybe i'll get the smaller one soon.

Any ideas on when the backpack style is coming out? And how much it will be? Will there be a preorder list? Or am I late on this whole shabang.

I'm hoping the back pack style bag will be ready also by the first of the year. The hold up is just making sure the bag has everything that people want in a bag. I will have some pics up by next week.

The small bags are ready to go and the performance bag with updated colors will be ready to go in January and I am taking orders for both on my website or contact me personally.

As for price of the backpack bag it looks like I'm shooting for $120-$125 shipped. I decided against Pre-Orders because I want everyone to have a bag when they order and not have to wait.

At this point we have the "Casual" Bag for $30,"Performance" bag for $109 and the "Battle Edition" at the $120-$125

The Performance bag will hold 25-30 discs, Casual will hold 8-12, and the Battle will hold 15-20 discs (number could increase on battle bag)

Last edited:

Latest posts