• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] NEW Physical Flight Disc Golf Bag

Much respect given for waiting to perfect the details. Its i trait i see in your current line and look forward to seeing in the battle pack.
Fwiw, id likely settle for the 15ish disc storage but would really like to see it around 20 or more.

Much respect given for waiting to perfect the details. Its i trait i see in your current line and look forward to seeing in the battle pack.
Fwiw, id likely settle for the 15ish disc storage but would really like to see it around 20 or more.

Craftsmen, I thank you for the kind words and response. I will try to make the battle bag top out at about 20-25 but it just depends on the final size of the main compartment which I will have done next week.

Help support a growing company and buy a bag everyone, you won't be disappointed !!!

I am very interested in this bag to be, are there any layouts or pictures to give us ideas? And do we just check here and your website daily until they pop up? If they are nice, which I'm hoping, I want one!

I am very interested in this bag to be, are there any layouts or pictures to give us ideas? And do we just check here and your website daily until they pop up? If they are nice, which I'm hoping, I want one!

I will have a layout and pics within the next week. Just making sure the bag is as functional and complete as possible so that there are no surprises, waiting times or $200 dollar price tags like my competitors.

Would anyone like a built in chair so that the bag can be say on? This is the last portion of the bag that I am finalizing...

I meant for the bag to be sat on....

I know my wife would like that. She was considering a Simian but the bulk and wait, at least 6 months, soured us on that deal. A back pack with a built in seat for $125 is a bargain and we'd get one as soon as it becomes available.

i'd want to see what it looks like. Are there any current bags out there it will be comparable to or will it be unique?

if you could add a seat kind of like the innova caddypack system that would be better looking and wouldent be so bulky but still have a seat id be interested in that. but awesome stuff anyway really interested in the backpack

Don't know if everyone has had a chance to jump on their website, but, if you go to www.physicalflight.com and click the Product/Store tab they have 'roll cages' for any size bag. I made my own last year but this would have saved me time and cash if I would have had the option to buy one pre-made like this!! You also have the option to set your own dimensions for the roll cage which is pretty cool as well:) Nicely done Physical Flight, and good luck w/ you new company!

I am very interested in the back pack, that is a great price tag. If it holds 18 or so discs, plus room for gear I'll be all over that like a fat kid on smarties.

i'd want to see what it looks like. Are there any current bags out there it will be comparable to or will it be unique?

It's going to be similar in size to the grip bag but be unique in the fact that it has hook ups for quad straps and built in back pack straps so you have your choice of how you want the bag to sit on your back.

Shipping to any place outside of the US would only be what USPS shipping estimator calculates and would just require an email to me which can be found on the website and I will reply with international ordering details

is that all drivers? what about people who like to carry a higher number of mids and putters?

All disc carrying capacities include
an average number of mids and putters, so if you carry all drivers you can increase the number of discs I quoted