• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New to MPLS

Hey,

New to Disc Golf if anyone wants to play a game let me know.

Jessen

Welcome to a the best sport and truly great area to learn and play! If you check the DGCR meets section periodically you will see a few things planned in the metro area. I will be looking to try and setup a round or two with people on here in June and will shoot you a PM on when I am thinking.

If you have any questions on courses or discs let me know!

We also have a very active facebook presence under Twin Cities Disc Golf. Most nights there are 1 to 2 leagues going on.

Welcome.

Guurn, is there any other way to find out about active leagues and such? I'm not on facebook.

Thanks everyone!
if anyone wants to just go out and throw around let me know!
looking to hit up a few next week!
i'm done with work @ 2 m-f
Thanks

I'm in NE MPLS

Go buy a $45 season pass to Wirth Par 3 and Fort Snelling right now. Play every day all summer on manicured grass at a course where you can wash your hands after the round before enjoying your treats and beverages.

what up, son!

i'll be at lakewood hills DGC on sunday for the eastside throwdown mulligan event. saturday/monday this week i'll be playing somewhere probably. i stick on the east side of things for the most part but i'll be looking to hit up bryant for the first time maybe soon (maybe tomorrow?). welcome!

Welcome. I am just across the border in Wisconsin. If you ever are heading east, hit me up. We have some great courses here. I am planning on hitting Lakewood, Acorn, Kaposia, and Oakwood this summer. I will pm when I come over that way.

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Anyone interested in going to blue ribbon soonish?

Oh bob thanks for nothing!��

Latest posts