• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New to the site.

Lots of DG lovers here, plus some grumpy old men.

Sometimes I worry that I'm well on my way there.

Hello everyone. New to the site but not to disc golf. Been playing for a while. Love playing and love getting outdoors. Just wanted to try out the place and look around and maybe post every now and then.

Welcome! Nice icon.

8620572_orig.png

095_CRIME_111_Unit_03137R.jpg

Punisher-Reading-Order-705x470.jpg

Welcome! I've been here over a year and I still haven't figured out how to add an icon by name so you're already one step ahead of me

Welcome! I've been here over a year and I still haven't figured out how to add an icon by name so you're already one step ahead of me

Click on your profile. Go to user CP. Click "edit avatar".

Punisher - named inspired by the rough on Toboggan.

Welcome to the site!!! Check it out and enjoy.

Great resource for tons of great stuff!

I live cheese. (Haha i love cheese.)I coined the word "cheese tax" in the urban dictionary I kinda wish I'd written it better :D

You've just had a somewhat rare sighting of the Occasional Douchebag. Odds of that are 5% or less if you stay outta the water cooler and landfill.

Last edited:
Welcome to the site!!! Check it out and enjoy.

Great resource for tons of great stuff!

I live cheese. (Haha i love cheese.)I coined the word "cheese tax" in the urban dictionary I kinda wish I'd written it better :D

You've just had a somewhat rare sighting of the Occasional Douchebag. Odds of that are 5% or less if you stay outta the water cooler and landfill.
yeah you run into those guys about everywhere you go online. Lol

Latest posts