• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NFL Disc Wagers

Seriously though, I don't have much on your wants that quite compares. I have a new tyedye Teebird, almost new Roc3 with some ink, or a new champystar Katana.

Value.

But I suppose it seems pretty risky for you to put up a disc that's actually worth something. Where the KC at?

I am willing to go bigger if a match is presented.

Last edited:
^^^It appears there are either a bunch of Seattle fans here, or a bunch of people who think its hopeless for the 49ers.
Fortunately[now that the Saints are forked], I'm both. :D

I also only have my small bag in MS, and just don't have anything to bet with.

I have a like new 139 orange Blizzard Destroyer I'd put on the 49ers. Been thrown about 4 times. You aren't gonna get any more than that out of me for picking the 49ers. Interested in trying out some less stable Prodigy, even if it's used.

I'd put something down on the Broncos but I'd already be so devastated, I don't think I could stomach shipping out any kind of decent plastic if we lose.

Awesome thread! I will put up a 10/10 Flat top Roc if some one will give me San Fran and the +3.5. Interested in fairway drivers or A Firm Judge (not white)

From the bay area, I would put down one of the three following NEW discs for Seattle to win straight up vs the 49ers (not giving any points):

Me(Seattle):

Red McPro back to back Aviar 175g
Purple Brinster Teebird 171G
Yellow Champion Beast 168G

You (49ers):
New KC Pro Aviar
New DD Judge
or MVP Volt/MVP Ion

If you have something a long those lines and feel comfortable with the 49ers, shoot me a pm and lets get something going~

From the bay area, I would put down one of the three following NEW discs for Seattle to win straight up vs the 49ers (not giving any points):

Me(Seattle):

Red McPro back to back Aviar 175g
Purple Brinster Teebird 171G
Yellow Champion Beast 168G

You (49ers):
New KC Pro Aviar
New DD Judge
or MVP Volt/MVP Ion

If you have something a long those lines and feel comfortable with the 49ers, shoot me a pm and lets get something going~

I'll take this. I've got a new Kc aviar. I got the niners

^ Adding on to the post above, I would put the same bet on Denver to clean house w/ New England. I would also play under/over on that game, the number is 55 and I am leaning under right now

I will take the over in the pats/ broncos game, delabeast. I have flat top KC roc or let me know what else you're interested in.

Latest posts