• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NFL Disc Wagers

Add two more bets to the list. I took Denver in both. In one I put a Tournament Underworld against BeastMode208's VIP Warship. The other is my Neutron Ion vs Mbagnola1's Z Buzzz.

Still open to offers against the Hawks. You Niners fans must throw the same plastic that I do, because none of you are willing to give up anything useful.

I'm a niners fan, have a lot of brand spanking new Legacy discs, most never stamped, and want to play :)

How about some pics showing what's being wagered against what? Like when they do the pre-game and they have the 9'ers helmet opposing the seahawks helmet! That would be sweet.

(Madmax88, San Fransisco, Star Roc) vs. (Columbia George, Seattle, Glow Teebird)

(Madmax88, San Fransisco, Recycled Saint) vs. (Beastmode208, Seattle, Lucid Escape)

(bpierce08, San Fransisco, KC Aviar) vs. (delaveagabeast, Seattle, Brinster Teebird)

(Martin Dewgarita, SF, SPD & SSS Wizard) vs. (spicybird, Seattle, Z Nuke & Star Boss)

(b-mart, Denver, Tournament Underworld) vs. (Beastmode208, New England, VIP Warship)

(b-mart, Denver, Neutron Ion) vs. (Mbagnola1, New England, Z Buzzz)

maybe
(Texashammer, Denver/New England>55, Judge) vs. (delaveagabeast, Denver/New England<55, ???)

How about some pics showing what's being wagered against what? Like when they do the pre-game and they have the 9'ers helmet opposing the seahawks helmet! That would be sweet.

This is a great idea. I don't like pro football but this makes it interesting. :thmbup:

I'm offering two Millenium 1.3 SOLF's, Black 171 8/10 and Cream White 172 6/10. NO INK. Both discs, one bet!

I like Seattle and Denver to win, if anyone wants to take the Niners or Patriots I'm game. Let me know what you want to offer!

Last edited:
That is a great idea. Not sure that it can come together on such short notice though. Maybe if we do Super Bowl bets...

Bmart, got your pm. Your vip warship vs. One of my legacy discs? I currently dont own any pinnacle ghost that is unthrown. I do have some icons, excels and gravity but I dont think the bet would be fair for you.

The bet between myself and Delabeast is confirmed. I'm putting up a Judge and he is putting up a Pro Wraith.

(Madmax88, San Fransisco, Star Roc) vs. (Columbia George, Seattle, Glow Teebird)

(Madmax88, San Fransisco, Recycled Saint) vs. (Beastmode208, Seattle, Lucid Escape)

(bpierce08, San Fransisco, KC Aviar) vs. (delaveagabeast, Seattle, Brinster Teebird)

(Martin Dewgarita, SF, SPD & SSS Wizard) vs. (spicybird, Seattle, Z Nuke & Star Boss)

(b-mart, Denver, Tournament Underworld) vs. (Beastmode208, New England, VIP Warship)

(Texashammer, Denver/New England>55, Judge) vs. (delaveagabeast, Denver/New England<55, Pro Wraith)

Bets off between me and Texas, the line was 55 a week ago and he doesn't want to use the actual over/under line of 57.5. No biggie but not playing an out dated line when he didnt agree on it until it had shifted two + points a week later~

Last edited:
Line is down to 56.5 on betus if anyone is interested in playing the over. Shoot me a pm and we can work something out before game time

Bmart, got your pm. Your vip warship vs. One of my legacy discs? I currently dont own any pinnacle ghost that is unthrown. I do have some icons, excels and gravity but I dont think the bet would be fair for you.

Icon, excel, or gravity what? Those are plastic types if I'm not mistaken.

The agreed line was 55 check the post. You proposed the bet, not me.

I guess I could have said the number is *currently* 55, either way I wanted to play the over under, which is certainly going to change in 5-6 days. Below is what I said:

"^ Adding on to the post above, I would put the same bet on Denver to clean house w/ New England. I would also play under/over on that game, the number is 55 and I am leaning under right now"

I proposed to play the over/under, which by the time you got back to me wasn't 55. Not my fault you got back to me 6 days later? Either way its not a big deal, bet is off~

Icon, excel, or gravity what? Those are plastic types if I'm not mistaken.

Sry, I have ghosts in all plastics. All my pinnacles are currently all thrown, all 4. But the rest, icon, excel, gravity are all unthrown. Again, not sure it would be fair for you since they are base plastic

Update

Latest posts