• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NFL Disc Wagers

Sry, I have ghosts in all plastics. All my pinnacles are currently all thrown, all 4. But the rest, icon, excel, gravity are all unthrown. Again, not sure it would be fair for you since they are base plastic

I'd put the Warship at about 7/10. Ink, stamp wear, and a few scuffs on the flight plate. I'd gladly put that against a used Pinnacle Ghost in similar condition. This is all in good fun anyway. Exact fairness isn't super important with this one since I've thrown it probably three times. It was just an extra someone threw in on a trade that never had a chance against my arsenal of Buzzzes. If you win, you get a decent disc. If I win, I don't lose that decent disc and get something else for free. Works for me.

I would be willing to put up a 168 8/10 MVP Volt and/or a 9/10 1st run GL Mace on the 49ers if anybody else wants to get in on a late wager.

I would be willing to put up a 168 8/10 MVP Volt and/or a 9/10 1st run GL Mace on the 49ers if anybody else wants to get in on a late wager.

I have some dx stuff along with a star mako or a star wraith that I would be willing to put up against that Volt if you are interested.

Here is the final list of wagers, good luck to all.

(Madmax88, San Fransisco, Star Roc) vs. (Columbia George, Seattle, Glow Teebird)

(Madmax88, San Fransisco, Recycled Saint) vs. (Beastmode208, Seattle, Lucid Escape)

(bpierce08, San Fransisco, KC Aviar) vs. (delaveagabeast, Seattle, Brinster Teebird)

(Martin Dewgarita, SF, SPD & SSS Wizard) vs. (spicybird, Seattle, Z Nuke & Star Boss)

(b-mart, Denver, Tournament Underworld) vs. (Beastmode208, New England, VIP Warship)

(b-mart, Denver, Neutron Ion) vs. (Mbagnola1, New England, Z Buzzz)

(captain50, San Fransisco, Mace) vs. (brettricewku, Seattle, Fugitive)

I'm tapped out on wagers for today now, will probably be up for something on the Super Bowl though.

I have a Diamond on the 49ers vs b-mart with a Fuse on Seattle and
the Volt on the 49ers vs spicybird6 with a Wraith on Seattle

Lame. A crappy call by Carroll winds up turning into a lucky touchdown for the difference of the win. Not a happy camper right now.

Lame. A crappy call by Carroll winds up turning into a lucky touchdown for the difference of the win. Not a happy camper right now.

Not to mention all the calls missed by the refs. Roughing the kicker 1st down niners instead they call running into the kicker 5 yards. They kick off and than Seattle does that terrible call and scores. Without that call niners win.

I'm no niners fan. :) so I could care less about last week. I wouldn't have minded seeing panthers win but I picked the niners this week so I became a fan this week. Broncos are gonna win it all anyways.